Game Day Round 18: West Coast Eagles V Richmond @ Patersons Stadium 25/07/2014 - 6:40 PM AWST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll be at Subi Sports Bar from 5pm, feel free to come buy me drinks

Except Groupie_, I want to remember my night
resized_meme-meme-generator-i-don-t-always-google-how-to-use-chloroform-but-when-i-do-i-make-sure-i-follow-the-instructions-cf077d.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon we might regret not playing a third tall. Not a big fan but Subi is perfect for Azza IMO.
TT were saying that West Coast only allow 8 marks on average in their defensive 50, we're probably aiming to win through midfield goal dominance instead, which is why Gordon was brought in with his run (filling Matt Whites role from last year)

TT were saying that West Coast only allow 8 marks on average in their defensive 50, we're probably aiming to win through midfield goal dominance instead, which is why Gordon was brought in with his run (filling Matt Whites role from last year)
I just don't have the faith in Tyrone's work rate on the big ground. Feels like Jack will have to do the work of 2 guys. Maybe a Deledio plays more as a marking forward. Who knows.

I just don't have the faith in Tyrone's work rate on the big ground. Feels like Jack will have to do the work of 2 guys. Maybe a Deledio plays more as a marking forward. Who knows.

Agree. The hope is that the penny has dropped for Vickery. If he does not want to be eating kababs as a main source of food next year he needs to step up and a game like this is perfect to showcase his ability. he will have stacks of room, so no excuses.

I just watched Healy and Sheahan taking pot shots at the Eagles. Start of the season they thought they had great backs, one of the best forward lines and a star studded midfield, led by Cox and Priddis. LOL wonder if those two campaigners even watch the game anymore.
I was with them....

So bloody excited, missed the port game cause i was overseas so it feels like an eternity since ive seen the boys play! GO TIGESSSSS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back