Game Day Round 18, 2014 - Brisbane Lions vs. Gold Coast Suns

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodbye 2 metre Peter

Not necessarily. Melbourne would probably be looking at Petracca, GWS needs defenders more than forwards and Saints will probably take McCartin at this stage. There's still plenty of talls and we'll still have a high pick. A few more wins isn't going to interfere with us getting a good kid.

Definitely not a bad way for Rocky to keep himself in AA selectors eyes after having an MRP holiday.

46 touches (18 contested), 11 clearances, 9 tackles, 5 marks, 3 each of inside/rebound 50s and a goal. Shows how much we missed him against the Eagles!

Not necessarily. Melbourne would probably be looking at Petracca, GWS needs defenders more than forwards and Saints will probably take McCartin at this stage. There's still plenty of talls and we'll still have a high pick. A few more wins isn't going to interfere with us getting a good kid.

Plus, while I know we need a KPF, give me this feeling any day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goodbye 2 metre Peter
Wouldn't be so sure. If we end up with pick 4 or 5 we have a good chance to nab him and I expect us to. Melbourne would want Petracca, Saints would take McCartin and GWS would take Durdin for example. Not overly keen on taking Wright with a top 2 pick but for a 4 or 5 pick he is the best fit.

Close looks dominating. With more experience he will be a very good KPF

He's got a great physique for a 6'5 19 year old. Will be a great size. Definitely needs to work on his legs some more and sort out his goal kicking but he's looking a more and more likely prospect every week. Add his immense running power and there's a lot of promise.

Who needs Rich, Reddo, Beamer and Leuey when we have rocky, Hanley and stef.

leo+bb-eclipse2013_600p.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back