THE TAN - FINGER LICKIN' RICHO - TIGERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still laughing about the 'Richmond will make the finals' thread that was closed by a West Coast mod, what a loser.
It'll be even funnier if we do make it

Then you can open it again

this is the dumbest meme i have ever seen lmao

4.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still laughing about the 'Richmond will make the finals' thread that was closed by a West Coast mod, what a loser.
I would say open it again if we beat GWS this week and if both Pies and Crows loose

yea lol.. 0 rising star nominations hahaha
Who ever did that stupid photo of Jake should have also realised he was 23 when he was rookie listed and 21 is the limit for Rising Star, he also played for Australia in the International series and Captained the side against Carlton and Collingwood.

Who ever did that should have also realised he was 23 when he was rookie listed and 21 is the limit for Rising Star, he also played for Australia in the International series and Captained the side against Carlton and Collingwood.
Exactly. His SC ave is also 70 (what relevance that has to how great a player is i dont know), 4 brownlow votes, and how many other players in the AFL have 0 premierships lol

Has anyone wondered why port fans sing never tear us apart? It makes no sense. Who are they singing it to?

I'd get it if it was essendon with the drugs. Collingwood because everyone hates them etc.

But whose gunna tear port apart, except when the bandwagoners jump off and are replaced with bay covers?

Bizarre

Has anyone wondered why port fans sing never tear us apart? It makes no sense. Who are they singing it to?

I'd get it if it was essendon with the drugs. Collingwood because everyone hates them etc.

But whose gunna tear port apart, except when the bandwagoners jump off and are replaced with bay covers?

Bizarre
I ****** love that song can't believe they're using it

Bizarre
We tore poort apart

Saltier the better IMO. I'm glad he belted him one. Loved hearing those rabid dogs go mental and not be able to jump a tiny little fence. And I love reading the crying. :D
We should get Vick to do it in a prelim take out the oppositions best player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back