AFL Live :: Game of The Year Edition :: AFL Live 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Ross, have Microsoft advised BA (through carrier pigeon or otherwise) the fate of AFL Live PC when GFWL shuts down later this year?

Have been meaning to email them but keep forgetting to do so.

Can anyone please help me i just got afl live on the pc the game seems
to work fine but there is no players names or writing on any menus please help

Anyone who's up for a game on PS3 sometime feel free to add me my PSN is: hackf0rce I don't really care about ranking, just might take me a little bit to get settled in against a decent opponent ;) I also play FIFA 13 (14 is s**t.)

Anyone who's up for a game on PS3 sometime feel free to add me my PSN is: hackf0rce I don't really care about ranking, just might take me a little bit to get settled in against a decent opponent ;) I also play FIFA 13 (14 is s**t.)
Are you part of The Australian Online Football HuB mate?

Plenty of people playing games there!

Just played two amazing games with my mate. Played as Sydney v Essendon, I was Essendon. The first match was very high-scoring (five minute quarters), he was in front for most of the first half, had a lead of 22 points at half time. He kicked the first of the third quarter to make it 28 points, then I stormed home to lead by 10 at three quarter time. Last quarter was goal for goal, I was leading by 7 points with a minute to go, he kicked a point then marked my kick-out and slotted the goal to make it a draw, 107 each. Jake Carlisle was dominant for me, kicked three super goals, four regular goals and two behinds and took 13 marks. Mike Pyke was huge for my mate, kicked two super goals and three goals. Paddy Ryder was probably my best player, kicked four second half goals.

Given that we'd just played a classic match, we decided to go for a rematch. We both made a few changes. I put Chappy in the square and moved Goddard forward, put Carlisle to CHB for Hurley and my mate moved Buddy to a rover position as he hardly touched it in the first game. My mate started the second game with the first six goals and I was down by 34, then I managed to boot five goals (a couple were super goals) and went into the first break down by four points, 42 - 38. Second quarter saw my mate get the ascension again, but again I clawed him back and led by 10 points at half time, 82 - 72. Very high scoring. Third quarter saw him get a real break, and led by 28 points late in the third quarter. I clawed one back, and trailed by 21 at the last break. Final quarter came and my players were full of run. I kicked seven final quarter goals, and was leading by 11 with two minutes to go. Mate kicked a point, then managed to scrounge one from a stoppage. Up by nine, not long to go. I kicked it long from the kick-out with Fletcher, he won the ball back, handballed it to Kieren Jack, who unloaded from 55m, he used Tippett in the goalsquare to shepherd it through for a nine-pointer with two seconds left on the clock. 137 each.

In Anthony Hudson's words, who would've thought the sequel would be just as good as the original? We're playing another rematch after we finish watching something on TV. We've got to have a winner eventually.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok Guys - after a few months of hard work I can reveal that we've found a way to share save files on the PS3 and have completed a 2014 list update for AFL LIVE. Just want to publicly thank Wouldubeinta for making it possible.

We're hoping to get it released in the next week or two - for more information head over to 'The Australian Online Football Hub' on Facebook.

Cheers!

Ok Guys - after a few months of hard work I can reveal that we've found a way to share save files on the PS3 and have completed a 2014 list update for AFL LIVE. Just want to publicly thank Wouldubeinta for making it possible.

We're hoping to get it released in the next week or two - for more information head over to 'The Australian Online Football Hub' on Facebook.

Cheers!

Get. Out! That is awesome!

I've just requested to join...let me know if you need references.

Edit: Since accepted...read the instructions. Genius. Well done to you all.

Last edited:
Sorry mate, I don't have the PCversion and probably wouldn't have the first idea how to do it!

Just let you in I think mate!

It's out - follow the instructions on there how to get it!

Hi,

Finally sent my file across to you. Sorry for the delay, I had heaps of trouble getting my PS3 detect any USB sticks. To be honest I was close to giving up but tonight it worked. I think my ports are starting to go (was using FAT32 which I think is the right one?) .

Look forward to seeing your excellent work. Thanks loads in advance.

Hi,

Finally sent my file across to you. Sorry for the delay, I had heaps of trouble getting my PS3 detect any USB sticks. To be honest I was close to giving up but tonight it worked. I think my ports are starting to go (was using FAT32 which I think is the right one?) .

Look forward to seeing your excellent work. Thanks loads in advance.

No problem mate - I'll have it back to you this afternoon :)

Cheers!
only just heard about this.... how do i get it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back