Preview Pre-match v Port Adelaide - Sunday 4:40 (MCG) (out: Seeds, Young, BenKen; In: Armstrong, Fas, Dwyer)

Remove this Banner Ad

We've just had a bye. Why would we need to rest Langdon? He's been dropped (for Armstrong, FFS!). Plenty of others who needed the bullet before Tommy...

Guess Tommy is not the Best with Bucks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No thomas?
Armstrong in for langdon? WTF i look forward to his non defending
Blair gets another reprieve, suprise suprise

Changes should of been

Outs: white for grundy
Young for thomas
Blair for fasolo

Thomas as the sub

Lost all faith in selection committee

So still no Ball and we only have one inside mid again :rolleyes:

You would have thought we'd learned our lesson after both Crows games and the WC game earlier in the year when we tried this approach and got belted in the middle. Apparently not.

Ball is named in the VFL.

This he is going to Retire

Complete Opposite to what he did before by playing all 3.

Blair is ahead of those 2:drunk:
I would much, much rather we play all three and suffer a little somewhere else than play one, get belted in the middle and sit back and watch our smorgasbord of turnovers at half back.

Fasolo is a good in and I don't hate Armstrong as much as some others do, but sheesh...I don't think Dwyer offers us a hell of a lot and there are multiple others who can consider themselves very, very fortunate.

Blair was just re-signed for two season according to 7 news tonight (might have been channel 9, heard it in background).

Ducks for cover;

images

YOU GO TONY ARMSTRONG you good thing you!! At least some supporters will actually support you and hope you shove it up ém bro... You shove it right up ém Tones! You got lots of support mate don't worry, there's me and BBB and Mike'll be happy, there's me and BBB and did I mention Mike already oh yeah I did.. We Love you Bro!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back