Summer Transfer Window

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like we are very close to getting young Argentine striker Facundo Ferreyra on loan from Shakhtar on a season's loan with a view to buy. Apparently him and a few other players are reluctant to return to the Ukraine with the current political climate.

We're also apparently back in for Remy - add both of these 2 guys to our squad and I'd be pretty pumped!

still feels weird thinking a player is joining then he's not. Remy will be a good addition to any club.

Bony being linked again to lfc.
I wasn't disappointed missing out on Remy tbh we need someone better.

But you were so adamant we weren't going after Bony just a few days ago coz James Pearce apparently said so......

Goodness knows which striker we'd actually sign, just hope it's not Bony

The Atletico team last season was better than Liverpool. Not sure that says much about him at all.
They were yeah so you understand how difficult it was for him to break through. He will find it difficult at Liverpool too but here's hoping he is a superstar. I think the option to buy is around 5 million euro so if he ends up being pretty good. It's a cheap option and good business just not sure how often we will see him. Obviously he will be given chances but we all know how cut throat the league is and he has little to no top flight experience.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Come to melbourne city frank to help grow the sport in australia.

Waste of time going to man city! Won't even play and it'll be a bit of a kick in the teeth to Chelsea fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back