Still have trades club.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 left $27k.

Have Beams, Pendles and Bartel.

Reckon Bartel and Pendles will be back this week.
Tossing up between Mundy, Barlow, Watson as Beams replacement. (Assuming Fyfe is rubbed out)

Happy with benchcover,
Def: McDonald
Mid: Wingard
Fwd: Shenton, Cameron
Rucks: could get caught out if Goldy or Sandi a late out but may be able to throw Martin through there via Thurlow.

Two trades left, and I am in trouble. Kennedy, Beams, Fyfe and Pendlebury in midfield. Trying not to play a donut, don't know how I can do it. Unless Acres or O'Brien come back, I can't see it.

3 & $244K, balanced out by having Fyfe, JPK, Beams & Pendles. Only have Crisp as cover so need either Fyfe to get off or Pendles to play to avoid a donut.

4 trades and 250k in the bank. I've been playing for cash league win all year so been frugal with trades. Won the first week of the finals so didn't need to trade last week but had 5 trades so downgraded bench player to free up more cash. Wish I had upgraded player to bench cover instead. At the moment going g to use 2 trades to cover beams and fyfe to Sloane and pridis. If pendles and or Bartel don't get up I have no cover for them. Opponent has pendles too though and needs to replace beams and fyfe so will need to cover them if he has trades left.

Jumping a bit early on Pendles, aren't you?

On reflection yes.

I don't think he'll get up. But a lot of it is based on my cash league PF opponent who has Pendles.

If he's named I'll hold him unless a late w/drawal or my opponent trades him out. Priddis is the best candidate to replace him given I have Selwood, Rocky, Sloane, Heppell, Libba, Parker and Murph in my mids.

Diff b/w GF and PF appearance is $250 so worth burning my last trade to make sure.

Going into prelim final this week im a money league. Have 4 trades 250 k in the bank. Trading out Beams and Fyfe to Sloane and Pridis. With Zac Obrian Steinberg and Cameron playing even have bench coverage.

No problems yet just wanted to tell people

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm done as far as the year goes.

But.
J Kennedy to bench. Sheehan onto ground
Harvey to bench. Cameron onto ground

Now have to trade Beams and Fyfe to someone.

Will have 2 trades left after that.

I have two trades left and look like copping at least 2 donuts. Who do I bring in?

B: McVeigh Bartel Malceski Swallow Simpson Mitchell (M. Brown, Hunt)

M: Pendlebury Selwood Rockliff Priddis Z.O'Brien KENNEDY FYFE WARD (BEAMS, Morabito)

R: Sandilands Martin (Currie, Holmes)

F: Dangerfield Gray Parker Pavlich Kersten HARVEY (Thurlow, Honeychurch)

Am thinking:
Fyfe > Hanley
Harvey > Franklin

Any better ideas to maximise scoring potential?

Last edited:
Last trade is being used on Fyfe today... Most likely to Priddis but still undecided.

I play Crawf and Robbo this week... Robbo's team is wrecked worse than mine but Crawf could possibly field a full team :eek: Hopefully neither of them have trades left.

I still have 2 trades left. Traded Weller to Harry Taylor and Beams to Shuey. Think I have 30k left.

Kind of forgot about it for 5 weeks until my PT said I'm playing him this week in the finals. Scraped into 8th spot.

Last one gone.....
beams to who though?
Cotchin who has saints and swans
Or Watson who has GC and Carlton (Carrazo)

I'm in the same boat mate but I'd probably lean towards Watson (biased) without Heppell. Can't deny the Tigers recent form though too arggh.

Can anyone help me pick two from:

Priddis V Sloane V Watson V Cotch V Buddy or even a smokey Lewis

Leaning towards Priddis and Sloane or Jobe.

Last edited:
I'm in the same boat mate but I'd probably lean towards Watson (biased) without Heppell. Can't deny the Tigers recent form though too arggh.

Can anyone help me pick two from:

Priddis V Sloane V Watson V Cotch V Buddy or even a smokey Lewis

Leaning towards Priddis and Sloane or Jobe.
Priddis and Buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back