Preview North v Crows preview thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sure some Richmond fellas are nice blokes. My hatred for one who doesn't visit this site will ensure I wish them the worst irony.

Tiggers fans rank up there in the delusion stakes.

I've had some issues with them in the past.

How about if we barrack for you as well?
Please don't. The increase of supporters will be so unusual for the playing group it will cause them to go into their shells. Pressure/expectation hasn't been something they can deal with

Quote from Follow Swallow Blog…
Seeing Boomer at the airport didn’t make sense to Mason Wood today. He thought Boomer had just come to say goodbye to the guys and wish them luck for the game. In actual fact, he is travelling with us and will sit in the box with Brad or on the bench. It will suck not having him out there with us, but will give some others a chance to step up in his absence.

Wood must be the travelling emergency.

Leaving home in about an hour for the 3 1/2 hour drive to the deep south. First time we haven't stayed overnight, so it will be a long day, just hoping for a win to make the trip home a happy one.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just looking at the ladder - Crows percentage is very healthy. If my maths is correct - and it often isn't - if they win today they could wind up in 7th, leapfrogging Essendon to play us again in two weeks...
Only if Essendon drops one of the games. They play GC and Carlton.

sideshow-bob-rakes-o.gif

God i hate their supporters!

idiot.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back