English Premier League soccer ⚽

Remove this Banner Ad

Right on target for it atm.

Not so good after half time, and really were fortunate to come out of it with a 2-1 win.
Early season form after the World Cup will hit the bigger clubs, and they may not find their groove until later in the season.

Big game next week against City.

Sure. Have some fun whilst it lasts.

I'll be sure to wave to you at the end of the season when we've qualified for Europe and you've been sent back down to the Championship. :p
You bet I will ;) you blokes have been up top for far too long, us being above you is absolutely glorious :D

Oh and you're not making Europe with that current squad :p

So Liverpool has just secured Ballotelli for 16mil pounds.
Pretty good business if he can produce more often than standing around with his thumb up his backside..
Great business.

Get rid of the biggest headcase in world football, only to replace him with the second biggest headcase in world football.

Great business.

Get rid of the biggest headcase in world football, only to replace him with the second biggest headcase in world football.
No way, Balotelli is a much bigger head case.

Suarez had white line fever. He never tried to blow himself up by lighting fireworks in his own bathroom.

Balo is a complete different kettle of fish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No way, Balotelli is a much bigger head case.

Suarez had white line fever. He never tried to blow himself up by lighting fireworks in his own bathroom.

Balo is a complete different kettle of fish.
Anyone who bites people on 3 separate occasions deserves the throne at the top. That's above and beyond white line fever once it happens multiple times.

Balotelli does do tons of stupid s**t, tries to blow himself up, gets sent off etc etc, but as a whole its harmless to others.

Anyone who bites people on 3 separate occasions deserves the throne at the top. That's above and beyond white line fever once it happens multiple times.

Balotelli does do tons of stupid s**t, tries to blow himself up, gets sent off etc etc, but as a whole its harmless to others.
The difference is that Suarez is a lovely guy off the field. He's just nuts on it. Balotelli is just nuts all the time. I really hope it works out though, I have a lot of time for him. It's great having characters in the game!

Ok peeps, I've never followed the world game, and don't even have a team, so I think it's time I chose one!

Therefore, my allegiance is up for grabs :)

Who should I follow and why? :D

Best entry gets a trip to the UK to watch their team ;) :p