Summer Transfer Window

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That Blackburn statement won't mean much if Hull offer enough money. Obviously the "intention is not to sell" him but money talks. If Hull want him badly enough, they'll get their man.

BBC saying Eto'o has just had a medical at Liverpool.

This makes me so happy.

What are they doing!?

Would have been so much better just signing the players they actually needed.

Haha what? Can I ask which gaping holes in our squad you think we've neglected to fill this summer?

If you're going to laugh at anything it really should be the fact that Eto'o (a player who one of your rivals may or may not sign as their 4th choice striker depending on which reports you're reading) would probably be your #1 CF based on what I saw from Soldado, Adebayor & Kane last season.

Pick your battles my friend!

That Blackburn statement won't mean much if Hull offer enough money. Obviously the "intention is not to sell" him but money talks. If Hull want him badly enough, they'll get their man.

Really really weird statement to be honest, as Redalert was saying the other day, the debt they're in means they can't exactly hold out forever.

Really really weird statement to be honest, as Redalert was saying the other day, the debt they're in means they can't exactly hold out forever.

We're not in a terrible financial state since we shed a few high earners, but the cash would probably be used to bring in a few players for a promotion bid. My personal opinion is that Blackburn are holding out for more rather than refusing to negotiate, so we'll sell if a better offer comes along.

10m should get the Rhodes deal done. Considering that Blackburn bought him for 8m and McCormack and Long went for 11m and 12m respectively.

51 from 92 is a record that speaks for itself. He is IMO the Championships best player and has been for the last few years. He should've been in the PL years ago. I've always loved watching him and feared playing him, glad he's now going to get a crack.

Huge loss for Blackburn, not sure Gestede can handle the load and a replacement will be tough now.

10m should get the Rhodes deal done. Considering that Blackburn bought him for 8m and McCormack and Long went for 11m and 12m respectively.

51 from 92 is a record that speaks for itself. He is IMO the Championships best player and has been for the last few years. He should've been in the PL years ago. I've always loved watching him and feared playing him, glad he's now going to get a crack.

Huge loss for Blackburn, not sure Gestede can handle the load and a replacement will be tough now.

Huddersfield have got a 20% sell-on clause, so that pushes it up to 10m just to break even. Blackburn have previously asked for anywhere in between 12m-14m so its really up in the air at the moment, particularly with our latest statement stating that we've knocked back two bids.

Gestede's been a bit of a revelation since he joined us, but a big reason why he's been good is because Rhodes draws the most attention in the box, leaving him relatively free. I think he's suited to playing as a supporting striker, so if Rhodes does go our promotion bid is pretty much finished.

Huddersfield have got a 20% sell-on clause, so that pushes it up to 10m just to break even. Blackburn have previously asked for anywhere in between 12m-14m so its really up in the air at the moment, particularly with our latest statement stating that we've knocked back two bids.

Gestede's been a bit of a revelation since he joined us, but a big reason why he's been good is because Rhodes draws the most attention in the box, leaving him relatively free. I think he's suited to playing as a supporting striker, so if Rhodes does go our promotion bid is pretty much finished.

Ah okay, didn't realise a second bid had been made or that there is a clause. You'd think it'd be closer to 15m than 10m then.

I think Hull will get him in the end. Reports you are also interested in Kenwyne Jones SM thoughts?

Were going to bid 65m euros for Di Maria according to Marca.

Dear Woodward,

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah okay, didn't realise a second bid had been made or that there is a clause. You'd think it'd be closer to 15m than 10m then.

I think Hull will get him in the end. Reports you are also interested in Kenwyne Jones SM thoughts?

Nope, just Windass saying we should go for him, no chance I would think.

Give Balotelli 5 - 10 games and he'll be better than Sturridge. The issue is with Stevie-Me stepping aside and realizing Balo is the best penalty taker at LFC now.
If we're in a CL QF in front of the Kop or a key league game late in the season to keep a league title chance alive. Im going Gerrard everytime.

Guillem Balague says it's a case of WHEN not IF Di Maria signs for Man Utd.

Will wear the no.7 also.

ITS HAPPENING !!!!!!!

I guess Van Gaal is abandoning the 3-5-2 then? United's team just doesn't make any sense. How do you play Di Maria on the wing, Mata centrally and Rooney and RVP up front? You can't even do that on FIFA let alone in the EPL.

One of them will be benched and they'll rotate each game. I think you'll find us playing multiple formations this season as we try to find the right balance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back