Bigfooty DT forum regulars League (Banter Thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Even though I haven't put any effort into my Fantasy side, I still can't believe how bad a start I have had.. ranked 30k or round about. Haven't had a start like this in a long long time. Haven't had a captain score over 100 and just copping injuries to my more unique players.

My RDT is slightly better but still a bad start.

Even though I haven't put any effort into my Fantasy side, I still can't believe how bad a start I have had.. ranked 30k or round about. Haven't had a start like this in a long long time. Haven't had a captain score over 100 and just copping injuries to my more unique players.

My RDT is slightly better but still a bad start.

sounds like my 2013...

So close. :(

Still pretty happy though, didn't expect to get near you at the start of the week. 13 point loss ain't bad.
A big * you to Treloar and Selwood though. Had those two fired up I would've gotten 2200+ easily and I would've beaten my brother! :mad:

But I beat you so I'll take that as a silver lining. :D

A big **** you to Treloar and Selwood though. Had those two fired up I would've gotten 2200+ easily and I would've beaten my brother! :mad:

But I beat you so I'll take that as a silver lining. :D
Tyson and Higgins killed my chances of breaking 2200, haha. Yours is definitely a stronger team on paper though so you deserved the win.

Come grand final time though, I'll deserve the win. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Astonished how well I'm tracking these leagues, fourth and third in RDT and AF respectively.

This week should be interesting, who's Cichlids? We will probably have 5 unique players between us haha

Yep sooo - I gave up on Real DT about 10-12 weeks ago - because this league was dead banter wise and I focused on my AF league with my mates. So i made a concious decision to burn through my trades and have fun with it. I ran out of trades about 4 weeks ago at least. So i stopped checking my team, stopped making changes to emergencies etc. So i thought hey i'll check the league this week. And some how i've made the grandfinal - what the * haha

Coming from 7th i've made the grandfinal - you should basically all be ashamed :p

And whoeevr Cobra Kai is - i may have 0 trades, Beams Johnno and JPK all on the field, and Boomer on the bench - but i'm coming for you

Lol not really i'll have like 4 zeros, but ah well, at least I cam 2nd

Hey everyone!

Hope you have all enjoyed the off-season, and here is to another year of Footy :).

Will we be creating a VS and Fantasy DT league again this year? Can't see why not, bit of fun again and banter ;).

I'll definitely go around again with RDT. Not sure whether I'll play AFL Fantasy this year though.

It depends on whether I can actually access the Fantasy site at work or not. Last season I couldn't which made paying attention and actually competing difficult. If I was travelling for work, I couldn't make trades - which sort of ruins the game.... Happy to be a part of other leagues (SC, RDT etc)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back