Summer Transfer Window

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've been linked with Marco Motta from Juve. Anyone know much about him?

Apparently Wigan haven't accepted a bid from us at all for McArthur. No idea what Whelan has come out and said they did for.

Was pretty good 5 years ago or so. Played for Italy when at Roma I think but wouldn't be anything other than a solid backup defender nowdays.

Surprised he's still at Juventus, cant imagine he'd cost very much.

Yeah not good, ticking time bomb by the sounds of it. Things like that make you want to go get a health check right now.

Fernando's agents spotted in Milan

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry the question wasn't meant to be directed at you, but just generally wondering if Chelsea's ownership structure would make them liable to any western sanctions on Russia and Russian owned/operated/geographically based businesses were expanded over the next few days.

if anyone can explain the logic in madrid selling their best defensive minded player then im all ears

i assume it's just madrid cashing in on his one great season :drunk:

Probably Perez getting all Galactico again and refusing to buy/pay any defensive players and just buying forwards.

if anyone can explain the logic in madrid selling their best defensive minded player then im all ears

i assume it's just madrid cashing in on his one great season :drunk:
Perez trying to get rid of Mourinho's supporters. Ozil, Di Maria, Lopez, Alonso, Khedria, Higuian...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back