Summer Transfer Window

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get home and

BBC David Ornstein:

"Arsenal are in talks with Monaco striker Radamel Falcao's agent over a possible loan move. The Gunners are also in the market for a defensive midfielder that can play centre-back too."

adding to the earlier speculation

Get home and

BBC David Ornstein:

"Arsenal are in talks with Monaco striker Radamel Falcao's agent over a possible loan move. The Gunners are also in the market for a defensive midfielder that can play centre-back too."
That is the fake account. BBC reported off this account though.

Van Gaal on transfers:

He told the Manchester Evening News: 'I don't know about transfers between now and Monday because I am not the one who can choose.
'I give my opinion and the player can do what he wants with that opinion.
'Of course I shall say which players I want and which are better to leave and Ed (Woodward) is doing the transfer market. I don't interfere in that process.'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 year loan to Milan without us having to contribute.

a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_chelseafanblacktop.gif

Without doubt. We had some quality players 20 years ago but this guy's pedigree is amazing. Just looking through all the trophies he's won is just astonishing.
Gordon Banks says hi.

It'll be really interesting to see what Torres has to say in the coming days re: why he's leaving. I mean, it's pretty obvious why, he's not the player he was and now that some actual quality has come in he wasn't gonna see much game time. But will he be man enough to say that?

It'll be really interesting to see what Torres has to say in the coming days re: why he's leaving. I mean, it's pretty obvious why, he's not the player he was and now that some actual quality has come in he wasn't gonna see much game time. But will he be man enough to say that?

Was still getting £175k a week though. That's the major reason Chelsea haven't been able to offload him in previous years.

Torres to join on a 2 year loan deal and has 2 years left on his contract. Why not just sell him for 1 pound and be done with him?

His wages have always been outside the means of a number of clubs across Europe. And he's refused to lower his wage demands which is fair enough, he's under contract and has no obligation to move prior to the contract expiry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back