Adam Goodes and Shane Warne in Twitter stoush over staging

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was about Sydney posters calling people racist if they didn't think he was worthy of winning AOTY.

But you made it sound like Goodes cries racism whenever anyone insults him. He doesn't. He only brings up racism when someone is actually being racist. He disagreed with Warne on twitter but at no point did he call Warne a racist.

adf66ac483a38e0b8951f4aa0f0dd070.jpg

What staging Warnie ? you racist!!

Drug cheat, match fixer, cheater & and an all round general shitcampaigner.

Yeah I'll listen to you about morals in sport pal, jog on flog.
So you think that it is alright for others to cheat then? Also when has Warnie fixed matches conclusively?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you think that it is alright for others to cheat then? Also when has Warnie fixed matches conclusively?

Not at all, but if you're going to call someone out surely you'd have a look around your own back yard first.

Im ******* sick of goodes playing for frees too, but from Warnie? Please.

Don't know why people are trying to bring 'Goodes crying racism' into this, all it shows is how stupid Warne is.

Yup, so far as I can see Goodes is just showing Warne up as an idiot (well known anyway) about the AotY thing. As if Warne can complain about bending the rules re: staging - he appealed for anything and everything, even when he would clearly know it wasn't out (and I really don't have an issue with that - the umps are there for a reason).

Actually, I'm still convinced it should have been a free - he was definitely hit high. "Staging" in my book is when you act as if you're hit when you aren't. Goodes might have exaggerated contact, but it was still there.

Last edited:
Drug cheat, match fixer, cheater & and an all round general shitcampaigner.

Yeah I'll listen to you about morals in sport pal, jog on flog.
Hell of a lot more likable than Goodes though. Warnie is sporting royalty.

Goodes just getting out the way of a Brett Lee bouncer that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back