Chelsea FC - Pride of London

Remove this Banner Ad

I want him to leave, but for his own career. I thinks its for the best. Not because of how poor he has been for us.

I've said it before, i've always been a supporter of Torres and have admired the attitude he's shown for us even with all the laughing in his face.
Hopefully he can get back to somewhere near his best for Milan.

Will always have a soft spot for Nando. Was my favourite player before he joined us and was so excited when I heard he was becoming a Chelsea player. Hope he can play well in Milan and end his career on a high.

But looks like I need a new avatar now.

Last edited:
I've said before, his transfer was what turned me from a casual fan into a proper one. And money can't buy that sort of stuff. Things have changed since then, but would prefer to celebrate him for what he was than chastise him for what he wasn't!

Interesting that it's a two-year loan but this is the right move for all parties. Personally I have would sold him but that would have been extremely difficult to manage with his high wages.

I appreciate his efforts at the club such his huge goal against Barcelona in the 2012 UCL Semi Final, his great performance in the Europa League Final last year and of course his brilliant last-minute goal against Manchester City at home last season. Even though these moments have been few and far between I still have fond memories of some of the better times at Chelsea. I've always liked Fernando and hoped for the best with him but it's clear things haven't worked out for either the club or him in the past three years.

All the best to him at AC Milan and I hope he finds his goalscoring touch which has been missing for a few years. I hope he does well!

Here are some of my favourite Fernando Torres memories at Chelsea!

Really the only period of time where he looked like he might be getting back to his Liverpool days was at the start of the 12/13 season. Scored in I think 3 of our first 4 games, and then got a couple more in the next month including including one away vs. Arsenal. But a typical goal drought followed, and what looked like something promising just turned into what we were all used to with him. It's unfortunate, but we move on!

Big game tonight. Looks like Costa is going to play despite a few injury issues during the week.

diego-costa-player-of-the-month-award.jpg

Well deserved DC!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fabregas already has six assists. Last season only three players got over ten assists, for the whole season!

Ivanovic has been really poor defensively this season and it's time for Luis to start. Also Willian really needs to improve his game going forward, lacks the creativity going into the final third.

Willian might be one of those players for us who's better utilised as a 65-70th minute sub. Had a real impact when he came on in the first couple of matches around that time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back