Mega Thread THE TAN - The Filthy Sanchez Thread - TIGERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBv3.jpg

hahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahha
Shoulda got 2 weeks just incase.

Bloody hell hipsters piss me off.

First the stupid beards, then the fixie bikes, and then having old school typewriter keyboards for your iPad.

Apparently now the cool thing that is about to hit is monocles. WFT?!?!?!? Personally I think a law should be passed letting us slap the monocle off any monocle wearing hipster doofus riding down to his fav vegan steak house on his stupid fixie bike

Only billionaires in there 70's should be allowed to wear monocles

Shoulda got 2 weeks just incase.
Oddly enough leaving club alliegences out of this Harvy situation I dont agree with the AFL, selwood had thier captain by the throat on the ground then took off so harvey came in and bumped him, nothing we wouldnt expect if the same played out with cotch being had by the throat and say dusty coming in and putting a well deserved bump on selwood. This kinda crap imo is whats ruining the game with all these soft mrp decisions, that and i want to watch the swans walk off after a losing so i can scream "where did all your money get you, you cheating bunch of c****s" at my tv with a smile on my face, cola be damned if its not even it will never be even.

who ******* knows

The good thing about them is they are ultra low maintenance. reckon most repair issues I had with my bike over the years were the gearing - if the derailer gets slightly off alignment, it all goes to s**t.

Also if you are only cruising locally and not needing speed, its an easy ride.

Nice for tourists and that sort of thing - using them for riding or commuting though is insane

Yeh well I had one when I was a kid. Went down a hill, wasn't strong enough to hold the pedals and ended up through a fence at the bottom.
Hate the ******* things.
Apparently they were track bikes so designed so that in the sprint races you can actually stop and even roll back a touch when playing cat and mouse with the opposition. That's where mine came from.

Oddly enough leaving club alliegences out of this Harvy situation I dont agree with the AFL, selwood had thier captain by the throat on the ground then took off so harvey came in and bumped him, nothing we wouldnt expect if the same played out with cotch being had by the throat and say dusty coming in and putting a well deserved bump on selwood. This kinda crap imo is whats ruining the game with all these soft mrp decisions, that and i want to watch the swans walk off after a losing so i can scream "where did all your money get you, you cheating bunch of c****s" at my tv with a smile on my face, cola be damned if its not even it will never be even.
I think really deep deep deep down everyone would agree its a tad harsh in the pure football side of things.And your right if this happened to one of ours(excluding Pettard and Hampson :D) we'd be going ape s**t.lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think really deep deep deep down everyone would agree its a tad harsh in the pure football side of things.And your right if this happened to one of ours(excluding Pettard and Hampson :D) we'd be going ape s**t.lol

Ageed, it's way over the top.
Not to mention the 50% discount for wacking Sir Duckworth

Only thing I would say is that Stevie Morris copped 95 points for exactly the same thing to Dempster (?) who only stopped to check his head then played on no probs.

Does anyone ever just all of a sudden hear a song probably for about the thousandth time and having never really given it a thought before think " **** that's a good song"!
Yet every other time you've heard it, it was just a song. Now all of a sudden you hear pieces you've never really heard before because you're paying attention?
Or am I just a weirdo?
Happens to me all the time,and I just had it with that Hoodoo Gurus song - Good times.
I've known the bloody song forever, but just then it was like wow what a ******** great song!
Maybe I need footy back?

Does anyone ever just all of a sudden hear a song probably for about the thousandth time and having never really given it a thought before think " **** that's a good song"!
Yet every other time you've heard it, it was just a song. Now all of a sudden you hear pieces you've never really heard before because you're paying attention?
Or am I just a weirdo?
Happens to me all the time,and I just had it with that Hoodoo Gurus song - Good times.
I've known the bloody song forever, but just then it was like wow what a ******** great song!
Maybe I need footy back?

All the time

Ageed, it's way over the top.
Not to mention the 50% discount for wacking Sir Duckworth

Only thing I would say is that Stevie Morris copped 95 points for exactly the same thing to Dempster (?) who only stopped to check his head then played on no probs.
No flexibility within the penalty is frustrating thats for sure.

Or am I just a weirdo?
Maybe I need footy back?
I do it all the time mate, mind you im the result of partying way to hard for a long long time, dont know if ive got a screw loose or 2 but my head rattles like a box of a 100. I spose if that makes you weird tho welcome to the club, plenty of members here and memberships left for newcomers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back