Traded #30: Patrick Ryder - Returns to the club as Indigenous Player Development Manager

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone hear Robbo tonight? Apparently Paddy has told Essendon and Essendon players that he wants to stay. His manager has said he wants to leave...who to believe?

Also said Brisbane is a bit confused as well. Sounds like another Dustin Martin

Wow. That (his expression) totally says, "I've had enough of this s**t"

Yup, if Connors is just playing the ultimate game of contract negotiation with the Bombers, that expression looks like Ryder can't sustain the act much longer.

Reckon we are going to hear soon either way.

robbo the alcoholic that knows nothing about football?

Really - Cant you think of an original line - It's a lazy remark by you - Thank God Power isn't a lazy team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was thinking about all his mates at the club.

Davey - We cut his career short when he was playing reasonable footy. Got him to 100 for obvious reasons and dumped him.

Jetta - Bomber came to the club and said he was surprised how good he was. He was playing good footy under Hird/Bomber and gets two year contract. Suddenly he doesn't have a spot in the team and stays in VFL regardless how well he played.

Dempsey - Starts getting into trouble. On the brink of being kicked out. Comes back and plays well. But gets named sub in a crucial final. He would be worried of what happened to Jetta.

So has this affected Paddy. Loves the club but his best mates are pretty much not going to be at the club anymore. I got no doubt it has.

Mentioned elsewhere.

But apparently Heppel did not sound confident on staying on Paddy at the AA dinner.
People that I and others spoke to at the Crichton last year didn't sound too confident about Myers staying. He stayed.

Let's just hope it's over soon, either way.

So Brisbane is the place where he will be anonymous - this is the first time Ive seen a photo of the family.

Was probably taken by Connors.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back