Multiplat Minecraft Console

Remove this Banner Ad

Never really played Minecraft, fiddled around with the Alpha once upon a time but am now relenting and getting my son it for his upcoming birthday, he's turning a big 7, awwww... And since all the other kiddies harp on about it, figured I'd get him on the Minecraft bandwagon. I quickly viewed a few vids online and they are the worst, no way in hell I'll be letting him get picked on by grown men with nothing better to do, so it'll most likely be offline mode for us.

As a general question, what's the dealio with the dlcs? Are they all just texture packs, also are there any on the console that you guys would recommend?

Lol. Minecraft is one of the most civil communities compared to the rest of gaming community. Large range of ages, but predominately younger kids. Chuck on stampy on YouTube if you want kid friendly content. Mind you listening might cause *ation.

With Microsoft buying minecraft enjoy more dlc packs. Wouldn't waste money on that. Textures maybe.

Turned on my PS4 a while back to find a bunch of abusive messages from some yank I'd randomly friended on BF3 YEARS ago. Turns out my beloved Children had decided to play Minecraft on my PS3 account, saw this guy was playing as well, joined a world him and his friends play in and proceeded to trash stuff. They start trolling so early these days...

Turned on my PS4 a while back to find a bunch of abusive messages from some yank I'd randomly friended on BF3 YEARS ago. Turns out my beloved Children had decided to play Minecraft on my PS3 account, saw this guy was playing as well, joined a world him and his friends play in and proceeded to trash stuff. They start trolling so early these days...

One day let your son online and I'll join his world. You know he loves pants.

Hehe, so I'm guessing I should probably get off my high horse then :D

I'll blame my laziness for not bothering to go past the first few vids on a Youtube search :rolleyes:

Getting s**t done.

2m51d2h.jpg

Quite a nooby question here as I'm new to the minecraft scene, but what is the difference between the digital version on PSN and the retail version that comes out soon? Anything at all?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quite a nooby question here as I'm new to the minecraft scene, but what is the difference between the digital version on PSN and the retail version that comes out soon? Anything at all?
No difference in terms of the actual game versions. Just the offering of a disc vs digital, meaning you can take the retail with you anywhere but can't for digital (plus re-sale value).

Bought the other day on PS4 was playing fine until i booted it today for it to ask me to buy the full version (which i had already done) have the email from sony saying they debited my account and everything, but my PS4 has no memory of the transaction... on the phone to them now

Drunk pants is alright, he's like sober me, just more abusive.
You just commit genocide against the innocent villagers and build penis statues. Drunk Pants destroys buildings, steals tools and I don't know what he did to my sheep but they need counselling now.

You just commit genocide against the innocent villagers and build penis statues. Drunk Pants destroys buildings, steals tools and I don't know what he did to my sheep but they need counselling now.
I ****ed them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back