Traded #30: Patrick Ryder - Returns to the club as Indigenous Player Development Manager

Remove this Banner Ad

Swann was on 3AW just now. Reckons that Paddy could still be at least a week away from deciding what he wants to do.

Does no one see an issue with an opposition CEO providing an update on the future of a contracted player?

Does no one see an issue with an opposition CEO providing an update on the future of a contracted player?

Especially when said opposition CEO has labeled said contracted player a cheat 12 months prior.

time to throw money at danger and ryder to the crows
won't happen I know.. but god I would love that trade!! Dangerfield is EXACTLY what we need to complete our midfield.. and can go forward with lethal effect.

Drooooooooooool.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you're counting Ryder out then.
I believe he will stay at Essendon, but you can ask for anyone out of our top 10-15 players but I know the answer if he does want to come to Port.I could see a Shaun Burgoyne type deal getting offered by us but that'd be about it.Unless one of those strange 4/5 way trades got done but we won't give up anyone that's a core part of the group, nor do we have anyone who would accept the trade which makes the deal nigh on impossible with what Essendon would want to what we'd pay.

AFL 360 saying that they expect Danger to be pissed at the Sanderson sacking. Maybe we should get him over for a snag. Imagine re contracting a player them sacking the coach they signed under... Bit of a breach

wait, there's something to this?

I was just throwing s**t at the wall and seeing what sticks (or the Ralph/Barrett paradigm, if you will)

won't happen I know.. but god I would love that trade!! Dangerfield is EXACTLY what we need to complete our midfield.. and can go forward with lethal effect.

Drooooooooooool.
it would be a great deal, except we don't exactly have a ruckman after bellchambers who has been injured all season

I believe he will stay at Essendon, but you can ask for anyone out of our top 10-15 players but I know the answer...

Therefore...the top 15 Port players are better than Ryder - and - although every (contracted) AFL player is tradeable, this does not apply at Port.
Also, Port would not trade a good player to get a better one. (Many expected Ryder to be nominated for AA)

:-/

Therefore...the top 15 Port players are better than Ryder - and - although every (contracted) AFL player is tradeable, this does not apply at Port.
Also, Port would not trade a good player to get a better one. (Many expected Ryder to be nominated for AA)

:-/
Here I'll name our best lot of players off the top of my head and you'll see we won't trade em.Boak, Gray, Wingard, Wines, Ebert, Lobbe, Trengove, Carlile, Hartlett, Broadbent, Hombsch,Pittard, Polec, White,Westhoff, Schultz, Jonas, Monfries, Impey, O'Shea you wont get as they won't leave.Now if it came down to a 1st rounder and say a Aaron Young or Andrew Moore you may get out of us even though they both are all happy at Port it will end up a case of a deal not getting done.All good asking for players but for 1 they won't leave Port Adelaide and 2 we won't offere them up the answer to the whole trade thing is dead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back