Mobile Theme Upgrade - July 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Trending Likes section on the main board page (after sub-boards, before posts) look like a nonsensical string of thread links in a block of text.

Using Chrome on a Nexus 5.

I agree. Looks horrible and just tacked on.

Using Chrome on a Galaxy S5 (although the stock android browser looks the same)

Any chance of the 'Desktop site' button being placed at the the top of the page instead of the bottom? I'm not a fan of the mobile site's layout and limited functionality, but find myself having to scroll down to the bottom of every page to change it to the desktop version.

Any chance of the 'Desktop site' button being placed at the the top of the page instead of the bottom? I'm not a fan of the mobile site's layout and limited functionality, but find myself having to scroll down to the bottom of every page to change it to the desktop version.
Are you using Private Browsing? Switch that off and it will remember to show desktop version throughout the current session.

I know this isn't just a mobile theme related question, but what is the difference between "bigfooty warm" and "bigfooty cold"? Because I can't work it out for the life of me.

The difference between:

"bigfooty warm" = Chief likes you:)

"bigfooty cold" = Chief bans you:cry:

"bigfooty door" = IRB just leaving, see ya:drunk:

I know this isn't just a mobile theme related question, but what is the difference between "bigfooty warm" and "bigfooty cold"? Because I can't work it out for the life of me.

Warm will resize to your device and give you a mobile skin. Cold will display the full desktop size (for those who like to scroll across the screen alot)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back