Not open for further replies.
Where is this report?

Here

fantasy-island.jpg

Mr Magic post checklist:

□ Double spacing between each line
□ Use of the exclamation mark
□ A suggestion to trade away all our guns
□ A suggestion that doing this, combined with hitting the draft, will immediately improve our side
□ A suggestion that we will trade away all our guns but get them back in 2-3 years
□ A complex trade scenario involving every club in the AFL, 34 draft picks, 27 players and roughly $7 million, that inevitably ends in Richmond acquiring Dangerfield, Shiel, Mitchell and Scully for free
□ Vigorous defending of the above scenario
□ "IMO"
□ A suggestion that Richmond is soft
□ A suggestion that Hardwick is soft
□ A suggestion that Richmond is stuck in 1980
□ A suggestion that Hardwick needs to be sacked
□ Stating that the quoted poster is wrong
□ Stating that the quoted poster needs to get a grip on reality
□ Claiming he will stop barracking for Richmond
□ "RFC"
□ "30+ years (!)"
□ Posting on the Sydney board as a Sydney supporter

Feel free to add more.

The main one is the internet playing up on me so I can't post timely and accurately posts.

That's why Scotch is Cotch and rover is river and so forth. Plus I still haven't fully replied to RT because my big reply post got dumped out before it got saved as replied.

Just look at the duplicate posts I need to keep deleting!

The main one is the internet playing up on me so I can't post timely and accurately posts.

That's why Scotch is Cotch and rover is river and so forth. Plus I still haven't fully replied to RT because my big reply post got dumped out before it got saved as replied.

Just look at the duplicate posts I need to keep deleting!
Keep deleting!... please.

I'd prefer Sloane. Not as flashy but more reliable and just as tough.

If he's not available, then I guess Dangerfield will do :) but let's wait until he's a free agent and he costs us no picks or players. Doubtful we're a chance for a flag next year but we should be primed the following year.

Keep deleting!... please.

Sorry! Ha Ha.

But unlike some others I am prepared for Tiger land to get Danger for more than a set of steak knives because I live in the world of reality!

Just think if we get Danger no major ruck rover issue anymore!

We have Danger, Scotch, Vlastuin and Ellis, no BS leadership comments anymore. With those 4 no one can push the BS angle we need others for leadership and can push the deadwood off!

If we get Danger less chance of losing Danger and Cotch via FA!

Get some youth to and we would be a real chance in 2-4 years!

so do we go all out for Danger or what? Is this the doozy Benny has been waiting to swoop on? Get him...DGAF about how they do it, just do it.

The clubs plan is to land a big name next year, though of course they wouldn't say no if they could get somebody this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is no way we will get him. Even if Adelaide did trade him, we would have no chance... I hope and pray that I'm wrong and I would happily eat my words and let everyone on this thread kick me in the balls.... but let's get realistic guys, it ain't gonna happen.

There is no way we will get him. Even if Adelaide did trade him, we would have no chance... I hope and pray that I'm wrong and I would happily eat my words and let everyone on this thread kick me in the balls.... but let's get realistic guys, it ain't gonna happen.
im optomistic about nything at the moment after what the tigers did in the last 3 months...never say never

Get Rid of Newman,Chaplin,Grigg,Hampson,Foley next year = 1.6-1.7 million

Dangerfield & Jones Free agents next year
Danger 6 years $5mill
Jones 5 years $3.00 million

The vision of a premiership will make it happen
MIDS/SMALL FWDS
Cotchin,Delidio,Jones,Martin,Dangerfield,Jones,Ellis,Vlastuin,Miles,Lennon,Conca,S.Edwards

DEFENCE
Astbury,Rance,Grimes,Batchelor,Houli,Morris,Dea

FWDS
Riewoldt,Griffiths,Vickery,Lloyd

This team is a premiership team

We won't get him because this club is conservative and wouldn't have the balls to pull the trigger on what we'd need to give up in a trade. Not because it's impossible.

Im so curious to know if the securing of a player could cause an erection. If we get him then I will know for sure.

Never got it for Cousins as many did. Guys like Ivan and Broderick showed us how good they were after we got them although I knew that Brodders could seriously play. Even Nathan Brown didnt quite do it for me.

Getting Danger would be a huge coup and I would worry about how I would get through the off season such would be the anticipation.

I would forgive that final against Port if it was the thing to trigger the club into saying 'We need the big player badly'. Bring it on Benny.

BTW - I went close when we got Wallace but it was like marrying a stunner only for her to put on 30 pounds in the first year of marriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back