Portfolio Adidas A-League

Remove this Banner Ad

I really like every kit except the Newcastle 3rd. The white sash seems out of place there. Maybe a full red kit with blue trim, to contrast the home's blue?

sponsors?
Prefer not to add them, honestly; I like a clean looking kit.

I really like every kit except the Newcastle 3rd. The white sash seems out of place there. Maybe a full red kit with blue trim, to contrast the home's blue?

The idea was the sash would resemble the trail from a jet, but point taken

Next up is Central Coast. Complete redesign here, as much because of the template as anything, but I really like look. Blue and White stripes are seriously underused in Australian Soccer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wellington Phoenix

Wellingtons home kit is great, so I've just inserted a new Knights inspired second kit and an All Blacks inspired third.

I love Brisbane Roar's new crest, but the word 'Roar' just looks so out of place. I'll get used to it.

Hope the Victory can adopt a more traditional logo in the near future. Want to buy the home kit but I just don't like it at the moment.

MCFC third kit looks good, Damo Crows Fan.

Now.... Please keep the backlash on this one respectful.....

Melbourne Victory
Not angry, disappointed.

bradscottsook_zps88769a4f.gif

It's my humble opinion that Adidas make the best Soccer kits in the world. Umbro is a close second, and Kappa is a dead last behind my Nanna who knits.

I've had a bit of a play with Adidas' mi Morona maker template, and have redesigned the A-League.

First up, WSW

This is my favourite

Remove this Banner Ad

Back