Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

EasternBurbsDee

Draftee
Sep 20, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
After being an irregular BigFooty reader, I decided people on this forum may help me with ideas. I am AFL member, Melbourne born and bred, who regularly goes to the Grand Final, but for 2014, (with fingers crossed) I'd like to find someone to go with, preferably a Demons supporter, and an AFL member. I plan to buy a ticket on Monday, only I'd like to find someone to sit with/buy tickets with. What can you suggest?

After being an irregular BigFooty reader, I decided people on this forum may help me with ideas. I am AFL member, Melbourne born and bred, who regularly goes to the Grand Final, but for 2014, (with fingers crossed) I'd like to find someone to go with, preferably a Demons supporter, and an AFL member. I plan to buy a ticket on Monday, only I'd like to find someone to sit with/buy tickets with. What can you suggest?

Wait until your team is in it.

Hey.
I am looking to go to the grand final. I was unable to get any in the ballot, would you be able to help me get 2 tickets?

If your blonde and beautiful I'll take ya….
Blonde+Handsome+Faces+%252833%2529.jpg

It's a date, big boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back