NFL SEASON 2014 DIVISION ONE

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations to Boro! Heidelberg never really looked like it. Can confirm the Monty 3 won't be back at Mont and Tennant may join them wherever they play. Willits going back to SA. Geesh definitely interviewed by Mont and NP.

Great day out at the Preston City oval, congratulations to Greensborough, breaking a 25 year drought, well deserved! Also the ending to the reserves grand final was amazing the roosters winning by one point with the last kick of the match, incredible the way it happen.

Has Heidelberg now become the new Bundoora?? #bridesmaids

JA? JA? JA, are you there? Come on my old mate ... Stinger might need some time alone, but I'm here if you need me. There's no doubt that the Master Plan by Sir Robert Hyde of losing that final a couple of weeks ago, certainly opened up the door my My Man to come into the Big Dance and have the last laugh at all those Heidelberg losers who thought they had it in the bag. That's including their president who was seen having a go at him when suspended on the sidelines. Best the 'Bergs pull the checkbook out and buy some decent players, instead of turtles who duck their heads in marking contests. Over and out bitches xxx

Unbelievable day of footy yesterday. Reserves game was the pick of the lot - if Boro were able to hold out in that one on top of their ones and 19s premiership Greensy Plaza probably would have been shut for the best part of a month. What a recovery from last season when they finished 8th. Outstanding build up of their list with some solid recruiting in the form of Hooper, McLinden and Stellas coming in to the side this year as well.

JA, I'm disappointed in you, I thought you'd at least front up with some sort of intelligent retort. Oh well, maybe you, Stinger and the HFC President Greg Sheahan are re-visiting the old chestnut of moving to the Eastern Football League to get some competition haha. I have an idea though, why don't the HFC go to the Amateurs as a straight swap with Banyule. It would suit their style of play ... All the best.

JA, I'm disappointed in you, I thought you'd at least front up with some sort of intelligent retort. Oh well, maybe you, Stinger and the HFC President Greg Sheahan are re-visiting the old chestnut of moving to the Eastern Football League to get some competition haha. I have an idea though, why don't the HFC go to the Amateurs as a straight swap with Banyule. It would suit their style of play ... All the best.

I thought Greensborough FC distinguished themselves on a number of fronts on Saturday. Makes no good sense to me bringing the tone down. Furthermore, you are definitely out of the will Chet and banned from the precincts of Heidelberg until such time of my choosing.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry, was in transit and have only got back on line. From all reports Boro deserved to win. Congrats to them. Well done and great achievement by the club to win 2 out of 3 flags for the day.

No need to bring up old issues , dont know anything about the EFL .

Again well done ..

Must've been a long trip home JA ...

Anyway Guys, my work here is done. You won't hear from me again for a while.

Thanks for the banter, and all the best.

Greensborough sends master coach Rob Hyde out on a premiership-winning high - http://bit.ly/1tQbhm0

Interesting to see who they appoint. I reckon they would be silly not to appoint one of his assistants, Ben Turner.

Whilst a young bloke he has runs on the board better than most, three time coach with their U19s and now assistant to this Premiership. Always been a Boro boy.

Damn good bloke as well.

Congratulations to Boro! Heidelberg never really looked like it. Can confirm the Monty 3 won't be back at Mont and Tennant may join them wherever they play. Willits going back to SA. Geesh definitely interviewed by Mont and NP.
Excuse my ignorance but out of curiosity, who are the Monty 3?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back