NFNL All-Divisions Seniors Tipping Competition 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 24, 2008
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal
I am planning and willing to conduct on BigFooty an All-Divisions Seniors NFNL Tipping Competition 2024

It’s all for lighthearted fun and banter, I already have one sponsor who will donate a small venue voucher, if you want your business involved, I can assure you I will promote weekly with updated posts etc, just reach out via PM and we can discuss, does not have to be a huge prize at all as this is just fun but you will get some free advertising. Would be great to find a few more that can donate something so we can have an overall winner and a winner in each division.

Rules will be very simple.
  • Pick the winning team, get a point.
  • Winner is one with most points.
  • Tips obviously must be in prior to start of first game of the round, 3 for a draw.
  • If you miss tips for three weeks in a row you will be removed from ladder and ability to tip.
  • You can tip early if going away and happy to be PM'ed tips
  • Decisions final
If you are interested, please indicate here, it's very much free to enter, we used to do these years ago and I have decided to bring back with some changes and see how it goes.

Open for opinions and thoughts. I will kick it off once I get some or any feeback and interest and closer to Rd1.

Cheers

Last edited:
I am planning and willing to conduct on BigFooty an All-Divisions Seniors NFNL Tipping Competition 2024

It’s all for lighthearted fun and banter, I already have one sponsor who will donate a small venue voucher, if you want your business involved, I can assure you I will promote weekly with updated posts etc, just reach out via PM and we can discuss, does not have to be a huge prize at all as this is just fun but you will get some free advertising. Would be great to find a few more that can donate something so we can have an overall winner and a winner in each division.

Rules will be very simple.
  • Pick the winning team, get a point.
  • Winner is one with most points.
  • Tips obviously must be in prior to start of first game of the round, 0 for a draw.
  • If you miss tips for three weeks in a row you will be removed from ladder and ability to tip.
  • You can tip early if going away and happy to be PM'ed tips
  • Decisions final
If you are interested, please indicate here, it's very much free to enter, we used to do these years ago and I have decided to bring back with some changes and see how it goes.

Open for opinions and thoughts. I will kick it off once I get some or any feeback and interest and closer to Rd1.

Cheers
surely 10 points for picking a draw!

If you need to read the rules, please see OP at the start of this thread (note I did update the rules to include 3 points for selecting a draw). This is a bit of fun where you can either just post you selection or even provide write up a prediction of the game/s, all in the aim of fun and to add more discussions and banter (good fun banter). Still looking for sponsors....I have one that will provide a nice dinner for two voucher, more to come on that later.

At the start of the week, I will post the teams playing (similar to as below) so you can easily reply, if you need to get in earlier than my posts as you are busy go for it or please just send a PM. I usually will have results and ladders up on the Sunday (hangover dependent obviously). If you want to be in just start posting.

Here we go with the NFNLs own version of Round 0. If you are around the weather early looks awesome so head out and get some awesome local footy in ya. Personally, I will have a full esky on a boat fishing for....well something, the beer and relaxing is the most important, hate mossing footy but the chance to get away is always stonger.

The Meadows Greyhounds Div 1
  • Greensborough v Eltham
Heidelberg Golf Club Div 3
  • Lalor v Epping
Good luck, remember it's fun, some banter allowed and expected. You do not have to do a write up just make a selection.

If you need to read the rules, please see OP at the start of this thread (note I did update the rules to include 3 points for selecting a draw). This is a bit of fun where you can either just post you selection or even provide write up a prediction of the game/s, all in the aim of fun and to add more discussions and banter (good fun banter). Still looking for sponsors....I have one that will provide a nice dinner for two voucher, more to come on that later.

At the start of the week, I will post the teams playing (similar to as below) so you can easily reply, if you need to get in earlier than my posts as you are busy go for it or please just send a PM. I usually will have results and ladders up on the Sunday (hangover dependent obviously). If you want to be in just start posting.

Here we go with the NFNLs own version of Round 0. If you are around the weather early looks awesome so head out and get some awesome local footy in ya. Personally, I will have a full esky on a boat fishing for....well something, the beer and relaxing is the most important, hate mossing footy but the chance to get away is always stonger.

The Meadows Greyhounds Div 1
  • Greensborough v Eltham
Heidelberg Golf Club Div 3
  • Lalor v Epping
Good luck, remember it's fun, some banter allowed and expected. You do not have to do a write up just make a selection.

Always tough to come up a Division against a strong outfit. Panthers will be wanting to put an early win on the board but the Slime will also be hungry with a new coach and a lot more Div 1 experience. Tough to go against your own team but I am sure they will go well but fall short, Slime by 18.

Lots of changes to both teams, Bloods have done a remarkable job it seems to come back from what outsiders like me thought would be dissolving. Pingers have recruited well and showed last year in a few games they could match it for a few quarters with Div 2 top 5 sides. Expect some spirit from Bloods but see a Pinger convincing win by 70p.

Epping by plenty. Greensborough is a watch for me. They are a side I don’t no what they are going to give this year. Only picking them because I’m not sure Eltham have got enough quality. But wouldn’t surprise me if they won.

EPPING
GREENSBOROUGH

(Log in to remove this ad.)

17 starters and everyone is on 2. Not going to load a proper ladder until after this week when maybe we have some leaders.

Comments and margins do not come into the tipping they are just for fun and only needed to be added if you want.

Cheers

This week we only see Div 2 and 3 playing. Games are:

Watsonia v St Mary's
Lower Plenty v South Morang
Whittlesea v Laurimar
Northcote Park v Thomastown
Diamond Creek v Panton Hill
Kinglake v Fitzroy Stars
Old Paradians v Heidelburg West
Reservoir v Ivanhoe
Old Eltham v Mernda

Happy tipping