NFNL Div 2 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Dead set? He could have checked bigfooty prior to signing to see a lot of the list was walking out. Wasn’t exactly a secret.
Well i guess so, but the Club may have said whatever it took to sign him?
8 players gone, no u19's, reserves struggled big time for players this year and no kids coming from any Junior clubs if what i hear is correct re Yarrambat Juniors?
I heard they missed out on 205cm ruckman Darcy Bennet whos signed at Banyule due to the coach being unavailable to talk to.
Has to be some concerned people at Bundoora?

Well i guess so, but the Club may have said whatever it took to sign him?
8 players gone, no u19's, reserves struggled big time for players this year and no kids coming from any Junior clubs if what i hear is correct re Yarrambat Juniors?
I heard they missed out on 205cm ruckman Darcy Bennet whos signed at Banyule due to the coach being unavailable to talk to.
Has to be some concerned people at Bundoora?
Banyule doing some enormous work in the trade season so far - big improvers this season you would think?

Chump

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do clubs have to announce every player that has RE-Signed? Maybe some signed 2 year contracts the previous year.
There’s some clubs that would just wanna announce anything. Looks like it’s gonna be a tough year for a lot of teams.
South Morang really having a crack. Interested to see where diamo end up players wise.
Northcote park could be in strife.
Can’t see lower getting better
Diamo
South
Whitt
St Mary’s
That’s my top 4.

There’s some clubs that would just wanna announce anything. Looks like it’s gonna be a tough year for a lot of teams.
South Morang really having a crack. Interested to see where diamo end up players wise.
Northcote park could be in strife.
Can’t see lower getting better
Diamo
South
Whitt
St Mary’s
That’s my top 4.
As soon as Northcote Park lost there pokies and went down a division, it was always going to be big trouble for the club. They have no supporters. Wouldn't be surprised if they are in Div 3 within a couple of years or relocate to the VAFA

As soon as Northcote Park lost there pokies and went down a division, it was always going to be big trouble for the club. They have no supporters. Wouldn't be surprised if they are in Div 3 within a couple of years or relocate to the VAFA
I don’t get why councils are against clubs using pokies money for community sport? Like surely there is nothing better than the money going back into the community as opposed to individual owners.

I don’t get why councils are against clubs using pokies money for community sport? Like surely there is nothing better than the money going back into the community as opposed to individual owners.

For certain reasons I had a recent meeting with a council on this very subject.

Absolute w@nkers. Lefty morons justifying their paycheck and being socially responsible andtrying to make everyone follow and abide by their agenda. There is federal and state legislation and programs to help with problem gambling, anti-money laundering and any other issues with pokies, but the socially responsible dictators have to stick their nose in, and I can assure you all they want no pokies anywhere in their electorate. Despite them being very legal and only accessible if you are over 18 (all unlike the biggest issue being sportsbetting on phones by teenagers which they agree is a bigger issue but know they can do nothing about it)

All you need to do us watch the news and every day a w@nker council is pushing is social agenda on us. I was absolutely amazed at their presentation and what they expect.

Sadly, we only seem to care about voting in federal and state elections, not many people know or care about the councilors in their area as it seems mostly irrelevant.....until we have willing people to sit on these elections and stand up for the 'normal' Australians it will get worse, trust me.

Was with a few of the Panton hill boys last night. I haven’t heard them being active at all but They seemed to be very bullish on themselves with another year together into the current list and apparently has a few good signings this week
Where do they finish if they can add to their list?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back