List Mgmt. 2014 Trade/Free Agency Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure we'd take Weller. Don't believe his family is a big fan of the club after we "played Mav out of position".
Very wrong...... Young Weller knows how hard it is just to be drafted in todays footy, and all he wants is this,. Doesn't matter which club says yes we want you, he will just take the opportunity given,,,,,, has nothing to do with his brother playing history at the Suns,

, Why the hell the club terminated Campbell Brown in a blue that was in the off season , overseas and with all involved being somewhat pissed was a terrible mistake.All to uplift the image of the club,,,, for Christ sake how weak. It was a in house club incident yet the club simply bowed to media reports thinking it will give them a good/roleplay image..... U know what, that poor decision hurt us so much.... when Brown played, he performed quite well, but more importantly he was hard and tough and gave the youngsters confidence.and you could see it visibly on the field during the game.
Hawthorn showed this in the GF on the weekend. Whilst they played all facets of the game in a unbelievable complete performance, blowing a top quality side in the Swans away, one of the biggest areas here was how they were so hard and physical at the tackle.... it was brutal, and it put the Swans players off their game more then any other area.
We need this sort of play in our game plan,,,, we are terribly soft here and don't have the players to do this. If one is thinking of a flag in 2015/2016, u are kidding yourselfs..... come on , lets get real.
Back to Campbell.... is still super fit, he played a one off game in a minor league in country vic and kicked 10 goals. He is going on some sort of athelete challenge overseas soon, I forget, but something like swimming the English channel......Get him back for a year or two...... !!!!!!

, Why the hell the club terminated Campbell Brown in a blue that was in the off season , overseas and with all involved being somewhat pissed was a terrible mistake.All to uplift the image of the club,,,, for Christ sake how weak. It was a in house club incident yet the club simply bowed to media reports thinking it will give them a good/roleplay image..... U know what, that poor decision hurt us so much.... when Brown played, he performed quite well, but more importantly he was hard and tough and gave the youngsters confidence.and you could see it visibly on the field during the game.
Hawthorn showed this in the GF on the weekend. Whilst they played all facets of the game in a unbelievable complete performance, blowing a top quality side in the Swans away, one of the biggest areas here was how they were so hard and physical at the tackle.... it was brutal, and it put the Swans players off their game more then any other area.
We need this sort of play in our game plan,,,, we are terribly soft here and don't have the players to do this. If one is thinking of a flag in 2015/2016, u are kidding yourselfs..... come on , lets get real.
Back to Campbell.... is still super fit, he played a one off game in a minor league in country vic and kicked 10 goals. He is going on some sort of athelete challenge overseas soon, I forget, but something like swimming the English channel......Get him back for a year or two...... !!!!!!
Nah breaking another players jaw isn't on. Glad he was sacked.

Nah breaking another players jaw isn't on. Glad he was sacked.
If u are a much bigger guy and full of piss thus confident u could handle a smaller guy, well May got it very wrong,,, I mean don't tell me May wasn't aware of Campbells fighting ability,,,, sure learnt quickly didn't he,!!yet it cost Campbell his job..... at the end of the day, as I said, it was a inhouse item, in the off season, overseas and all involved full of piss.... come on, the club should of said, F..k off media, we will handle this behind closed doors.And don't tell me, we didn't miss Campbells ground presence on game days this season,

Wholeheartedly disagree with this comma and dot infested post.

How would he have played? May would never talk to him. And the rest of the team would hate his guts. They might have moved on now. But Brown was a cancer to the team and even when he wasn't suspended (which rarely happened) he was not a good influence on the players. Leaders like Karmichael Hunt, Gary Ablett and Jarrod Harbrow are what kept the team together. And why does it matter if it was in the off season? You wouldn't go up to Brendan Fevola and say what he did was okay because it was in the off season. For me i'm happy Campbell Brown will never play AFL again.

How would he have played? May would never talk to him. And the rest of the team would hate his guts. They might have moved on now. But Brown was a cancer to the team and even when he wasn't suspended (which rarely happened) he was not a good influence on the players. Leaders like Karmichael Hunt, Gary Ablett and Jarrod Harbrow are what kept the team together. And why does it matter if it was in the off season? You wouldn't go up to Brendan Fevola and say what he did was okay because it was in the off season. For me i'm happy Campbell Brown will never play AFL again.

As far as the boys were concerned, before it became a thing, it was all over by the time they boarded the plane back to Australia.

They are all still mates now, and Campbell can be found hanging out with the guys at their Melbourne games

Very wrong...... Young Weller knows how hard it is just to be drafted in todays footy, and all he wants is this,. Doesn't matter which club says yes we want you, he will just take the opportunity given,,,,,, has nothing to do with his brother playing history at the Suns,

You missed my point. It may be the club's decision not to take him.

As far as the boys were concerned, before it became a thing, it was all over by the time they boarded the plane back to Australia.

They are all still mates now, and Campbell can be found hanging out with the guys at their Melbourne games

Exactly
And I can quote sources very close to the affair
The dribble posted above regarding "he broke his jaw", "king hits" "How would he have got on with Maysie"
All crap and basically piped straight from the sensationalist Melbourne Media sewerage factory
Shame on you all

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There was a photo posted on bigfooty earlier this year, maybe around May, of Brown (I'm assuming doing media duties) with a group of Suns players smiling. May was in the photo too, also smiling.

And if it's any consolation, they still follow each other on Twitter ;)

There was a photo posted on bigfooty earlier this year, maybe around May, of Brown (I'm assuming doing media duties) with a group of Suns players smiling. May was in the photo too, also smiling.

And if it's any consolation, they still follow each other on Twitter ;)

Apparently May deserved it and is just a shocker on the drink. Unsurprising, NT boys tend to get fairly loose !

Hey GC fans, for what it's worth (if anything) my personal trainers wife was a brides mate at the malceksi wedding. He told me on the weekend that the couple are already looking for a place on the GC

Hey GC fans, for what it's worth (if anything) my personal trainers wife was a brides mate at the malceksi wedding. He told me on the weekend that the couple are already looking for a place on the GC

:D:D:rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::footy:

If that was the case and he did his knee in the grand final , what would happen ?
Nothing can be "signed" until the official free agency period. We would have got a verbal agreement during that tiem and run to the hills if he did do his knee before that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back