Universal Love Help Needed ( looking for a Picture of the Old Brisbane Lion Mascot) No Not Bernie Las Vegas!

Remove this Banner Ad

loyallion

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 22, 2005
Somewhere.......
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Indianapolis Colts Detroit Lions
Hi guys I'm desperately looking for some help here, I'm trying to get a Picture of the Old Lion Mascot/Cartoon that Existed before those Silly Mascot Manor Cartoons came along It was out just after our First Brisbane Lions Season in 1997 and last seen in 2002, I have looked everywhere for it Brisbane Lions Site, Forums, Google Images, etc etc and I can't find it anywhere. My Little nephew Who is very Crook at the moment Wants that Lion Mascot on his Birthday Cake but I need a Picture to show the Bakers, My Cousin also wants it as a Tat lol ( as do I) but for the life of me I cant find it anywhere. :( If anyone knows where I can track it down Please Pm me and let me know :) Thanx in Advance :)

Its not this guy is it?

--
th

What about using the Weg grand final posters? They should do well on a cake.
Bernie is such a ****** and has a ridonculous name.
I hate that Mascot so very much! ( the Elvis lion) I loved that other one as does the nephew its just so hard to find these days

My kids love Bernie. Sure, they'd prefer if the mascot was a teenage mutant ninja turtle, but Bernie is pretty awesome in their eyes.

He's better than that other mascot that yells at us before games. I'd never buy any Muggsy mechandise.

My kids love Bernie. Sure, they'd prefer if the mascot was a teenage mutant ninja turtle, but Bernie is pretty awesome in their eyes.

He's better than that other mascot that yells at us before games. I'd never buy any Muggsy mechandise.
Not sure if serious.
My kids much prefer Muggsy. He's the one we yell out to the most.
I won't tell you what they yell out.:cool:
My kids are 15 and 20.:p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back