AFL LIVE 1 2014/15 UPDATE

Remove this Banner Ad

Aflsquads

Senior List
Jun 13, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hi all,

Due to the huge success of the 2014 update, we have decided to go again for 2015! The 2015 update will include all 2015 lists as well as legends teams from the 80's, 90's ands 00's. The 90's team has been voted on by the members of the HuB and the 2000's has started today.

This is how the 90's team ended up -

FB: G.Archer, S.Silvagni, G.Wanganeen
HB: B.Pickett, G.Jakovich, G.McKenna
C: P.Matera, G.Williams, N.Winmar
HF: G.Ablett Snr, W.Carey, G.Lyon
FF: J.Dunstall, T.Lockett, T.Modra
Foll: J.Stynes, R.Harvey, S.Crawford
IC: D.Jarman, P.Kelly, A.Christou, T.Liberatore

Feel free to search us up and get on board to vote for the legends team or get online for a game!

The Australian Online Football HuB on Facebook

Mr Squads,

I was going to send you an email but thought I would post it here. Where is the donate button on your FB page? Can't find it anywhere. Search doesn't bring up anything either, making me think I'm missing something really obvious.

Hi mate - we post it up periodically but due to the amount of posts it always get pushed down the list too quickly!

The 2015 PS3 update save file is now released!

As well as the 2015 AFL lists we have 18 fully customised teams included.

Get to the Australian Online Football HuB Facebook page for details how to get it.

The 2015 PS3 update save file is now released!

As well as the 2015 AFL lists we have 18 fully customised teams included.

Get to the Australian Online Football HuB Facebook page for details how to get it.
Any chance you could post a link to the details? Haven't been able to find them on the fb page, thinking i must be looking in the wrong place and would love the file, thanks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very keen on details on how to do this update on my ps3.....i have put a facebook request in. Any details would be great! Cheers

Once you're in the page there's a 'files' section in there. Follow the tutorial for the 2014 update that's in there. That tutorial was made for last years update but the procedure is the same for 2015.

If you are having trouble finding it, just post asking for it and you'll be pointed in the right direction

Once you're in the page there's a 'files' section in there. Follow the tutorial for the 2014 update that's in there. That tutorial was made for last years update but the procedure is the same for 2015.

If you are having trouble finding it, just post asking for it and you'll be pointed in the right direction

All done from my end. I look forward to your reply! Cheers

* 2015 Update save file PS3 *

For those that haven't yet got the 2015 update for AFL LIVE, here's a little bit more information about what's included this year.

- Fully updated 2015 AFL LISTS
- 18 "Custom" teams using players delisted from AFL lists and Created Players.

Custom teams include,

- HuB Victorian and Allies Teams
- Hawthorn Legends Team
- Carlton Legends Team
- Collingwood Forever Team
- AFL Team of The Century
- Team's of the 90's and 2000's as voted by HuB members
- "HuB Pick's" team chosen by HuB members
- Braxton's Legends (competition won by a HuB member)
- VFL, SANFL, WAFL, NE AUSTRALIA and VFL & Local league Teams
- Under 10 Games Team
- 200 Gamers Team
- Melbourne Rejects Team

I am currently working on an update for the Xbox 360. We will be releasing it hopefully within the next couple of weeks. We are also holding an Online League if you are keen mate?
Hopefully you can get the X360 update up and going :thumbsu:

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back