Round one, 2015, revealed

Remove this Banner Ad

We enjoy it also, I prefer it this way, we have a decent impetus for 4 weekends in Canberra, always a nice place to visit and the "local footy" feel of the ground is great also, they just need to do something about the catering which is beyond bad.
Agree the Easter thing is a pain, but it's better than playing at ANZ which is a possibility once we start busting the seams at Spotless which is only 3 or 4 years off..

Manuka will need to improve if it is to keep hosting AFL games longer term. GWS needs to make that a condition of staying passed current deals.

Same goes for Showgrounds. Although the need is not as urgent. The facilities are great for now, but I'd like to see a plan for expansion of capacity as we build numbers. The ground could go to 30,000 for not much $$.

i hope no players get angry and want to leave at the end of the year like that levi greenwood said he left north melbourne because he wasnt getting enough time in the midfield and our best 22 going to have heaps of midfield players.

we really need to talk up our first home game. bring all your friends bring your missus and the kids or your mister!, bring your workmates. lets sel out the ground.

My Mister (Harry Anjou/Normady/England) and the young Prince are already members! We will be there loud and proud!

We're also thinking about the ANZAC game too. And I echo everyone's gripes about the catering at Star Track.

Im likely to get a kick in the goolies if I call my wife Mrs Bogan :D

I salute your wife Bogan Juniors:)

My Mister (Harry Anjou/Normady/England) and the young Prince are already members! We will be there loud and proud!

All this time I've been misreading "Ellie" as "Elite". :oops:

The GWS Giants have seemingly missed out on luring a big Victorian club to Canberra for Anzac Day, but there could be some consolation with AFL powerhouse Geelong pencilled on their draft 2015 fixture at Manuka Oval. Gold Coast are shaping as the Giants' likely opponents for the historical 2015 Anzac Day game, which will be played as a twilight fixture after the Essendon-Collingwood blockbuster at the MCG.
GWS are also likely to play their first two home games at Manuka, possibly in round two and certainly in round four, given their Sydney base will be out of action because of the Sydney Royal Easter Show.
http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...tml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i reckon every year Giants should have the same draw as Gold Coast did in there fourth year to see what team is better

Remove this Banner Ad

Back