Conspiracy Theory 9/11 - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really?

Can you please show me the proof that a Boeing 767 hit the Pentagon?

Can you explain the molten metal at the WTC site?

View attachment 88907
No problem.

I've got a busy day on today and I will get back to you on these matters asap.

Hang tight...I'll be back ;)

Just so we can keep this concise I'm guessing you have no other problems regarding the days events?

No problem.

Just so we can keep this concise I'm guessing you have no other problems regarding the days events?

You'll be a while..... hahahahahaha.

Those were only 2 of the many false things in the official report.
Debunk those 2 and then I'll give you some more.

No problem.

You need to watch "A New Pearl Harbour".

Awesome 5hr doco on the whole 9/11 job.

Watch that, then come talk to me.

No problem.

One more thing... any 'debunking' that comes from a government source Eg: Popular mechanics or NIST will be ignored.

One more thing... any 'debunking' that comes from a government source Eg: Popular mechanics or NIST will be ignored.
So let me get this right...you won't except engineers (real ones) and scientists'( real ones) learned opinions, facts, reviews and scientific papers but you'll lap up you tube, Alex Jones and likes of 911 Truth et al. No worries:$

Not sure me running around providing you with the evidence will help you cope with the reality, so I won't bother again.

I have many times provided evidence over the years to the likes of Glacier etc and if they don't want to hear it I'm certainly not going to waste my time with you my friend.

You're convinced and who am I to help you see the light, when you won't look for it.

Btw A New Pearl Harbour was awesome fiction waddinit :)

So let me get this right...you won't except engineers (real ones) and scientists'( real ones) learned opinions, facts, reviews and scientific papers but you'll lap up you tube, Alex Jones and likes of 911 Truth et al. No worries:$

Not sure me running around providing you with the evidence will help you cope with the reality, so I won't bother again.

I have many times provided evidence over the years to the likes of Glacier etc and if they don't want to hear it I'm certainly not going to waste my time with you my friend.

You're convinced and who am I to help you see the light, when you won't look for it.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nice try to avoid answering the questions!

Popular Mechanics is the biggest load of garbage, and N.I.S.T who were in charge of the official report, are incompetent and corrupt.

But if you can't debunk my 2 questions from b4, let's see how you go with this simple one.

Q: Now there is a lot of conjecture as to what actually hit the Pentagon right?
Now apparently there are about 85 videos of the impact.
Now why haven't the government released even 1 video that CLEARLY SHOW a Boeing 757 hitting the Pentagon? Put all the conjecture and CTs to bed with ONE VIDEO.

Because it's too traumatic? No of course not, everyone has already seen the plane hitting the tower so what would that matter?
Any other reason?

BECAUSE IT DOES NOT SHOW A BOEING 757.

And don't for one minute try to pass off that bullsh*t 5 frame EDITED clip showing a smoke trail as evidence.

There u go champ, deal with that.

The favourite line of the deniers is to say we've looked at the evidence, we've talked to the experts. (Popular Mechanics use this as the basis for most of their arguments) Ignoring the fact that there are literally thousands of experts that think that the official report is a load of crap.

So whose experts are right?
The independent ones? Or the government ones?

You are conversing with an awake individual my friend.

You are the one who needs to open their eyes and see the world they are really living in.

The favourite line of the deniers is to say we've looked at the evidence, we've talked to the experts. (Popular Mechanics use this as the basis for most of their arguments) Ignoring the fact that there are literally thousands of experts that think that the official report is a load of crap.

You are the one who needs to open their eyes and see the world they are really living in.
Have a look at Professor Colin Bailey and Mechanical Engineer Stephen Chastain work into the flames :)

You'll be embarrassed if you have a genuine interest in finding the truth...

Unless they're on the take as well :eek:...as are the thousands of other eyewitnesses across the 4 sites.

Unfortunately you seem a very simple person looking for a conspiracy...seems fitting this thread was filed appropriately

Hope you truly get the justice you seek :drunk:

You are the one who needs to open their eyes and see the world they are really living in
Isn't this the sort of language that we have been hearing out of ISIS? This is very scary stuff if this is home grown and on Bigfooty :eek:

Have a look at Professor Colin Bailey and Mechanical Engineer Stephen Chastain work into the flames :)

You'll be embarrassed if you have a genuine interest in finding the truth...

Unless they're on the take as well :eek:...as are the thousands of other eyewitnesses across the 4 sites.

Unfortunately you seem a very simple person looking for a conspiracy...seems fitting this thread was filed appropriately

Hope you truly get the justice you seek :drunk:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I see you are STILL avoiding my questions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OOOYYY
Who said I didnt want to hear it !!
Got some good stuff, lets hear it
I have been quiet of late because this thread was being taken over by the flying balls crew

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nice try to avoid answering the questions!

Popular Mechanics is the biggest load of garbage, and N.I.S.T who were in charge of the official report, are incompetent and corrupt.

But if you can't debunk my 2 questions from b4, let's see how you go with this simple one.

Q: Now there is a lot of conjecture as to what actually hit the Pentagon right?
Now apparently there are about 85 videos of the impact.
Now why haven't the government released even 1 video that CLEARLY SHOW a Boeing 757 hitting the Pentagon? Put all the conjecture and CTs to bed with ONE VIDEO.

Because it's too traumatic? No of course not, everyone has already seen the plane hitting the tower so what would that matter?
Any other reason?

BECAUSE IT DOES NOT SHOW A BOEING 757.

And don't for one minute try to pass off that bullsh*t 5 frame EDITED clip showing a smoke trail as evidence.

There u go champ, deal with that.
AAHHH the Pentagon
The vapourised plane with non vapourised bodies...

I see my question about the missing Pentagon videos was too hard for you to answer.

Better keep that head buried in the sand mate. The world is a scary place.

I think this is a really important topic, especially with this new "Islamic State" stuff. I've collected some good quality links and I'll post them in the hope that they sway somebody.

Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth
Particularly:
The list of signatories, mouse-over and click on their profiles.
An hour long movie featuring many experts
Video with Jan Utzon, famous architect and son of the designer of the Sydney Opera House
Video with a controlled demolitions expert

Journal of 9/11 Studies
Particularly:
Why Indeed Did the WTC Buildings Completely Collapse?, an essay by a physicist (hard science - for science-y people).
Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust..., an essay by multiple scientists (hard science again).
The American Empire and 9/11, an essay on the broader topic.

9-11 Research
Particularly:
The Towers' Architecture
This site has lots of good stuff really, hard to pick specifics.

9-11 Review
Particularly:
Operation Gladio, evidence of governments secretly using terrorism against their own people.
Information Warfare, an explanation of why there is so much nonsense surrounding 9/11 theories.

More on Youtube:
9/11 Experiments: The Great Thermate Debate, engineer demonstrates the use of thermate.
9/11 Experiments: The Mysterious Eutectic Steel, same guy burns steel for a long time without significant damage.
Kurt Sonnenfeld: The Man Behind The Camera, official videographer who opposes the official story.
Kurt Sonnenfeld interview, more of him - there is english eventually.
9/11 : Bush at WTC, some of the footage he took.
911 Task Force Member, a little bit more.
David Long, 9/11 Eyewitness, 47-minute testimony.
The Toronto Hearings... Lorie Van Auken, from 29:55 minutes in, a 9/11 family member gives their story, quite long again.

GCfVh1F.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back