Official Match Thread S18 First Qualifying Final: Geelong Gumbies vs Dragons FFC at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

smoosh like smush parker?

20060214194435.jpeg

See

You could not even last 15 minutes

Now kindly explain what you're on about
What do you mean, 15 minutes?

My original message was about how the Dragons are going to win tonight and there get the week off. I don't know how you missed that. Maybe, because I said bullshit, you took it offensively and then just back yourself into the corner further.

What do you mean, 15 minutes?

My original message was about how the Dragons are going to win tonight and there get the week off. I don't know how you missed that. Maybe, because I said bullshit, you took it offensively and then just back yourself into the corner further.

Yes you claimed the Dragons would win and that it would be the last kind of bullshit before a week off.

I simply meant you could not go a week without posting bullshit...and you lasted less than 15 minutes from when I said this.

Perhaps I read your post incorrectly but twisting it to suit myself shows how much I have learnt in my time here

Yes you claimed the Dragons would win and that it would be the last kind of bullshit before a week off.

I simply meant you could not go a week without posting bullshit...and you lasted less than 15 minutes from when I said this.

Perhaps I read your post incorrectly but twisting it to suit myself shows how much I have learnt in my time here
I was not referring to my posting, it was just a general term to used for effect. But as you took it to heart, I see that you can be easily blindsided by what's really going on through your passion for the club.

I just happen to be online when you posted the reply. If I were not on, I would not post. Simple. It's kinda rude not to reply.

I was not referring to my posting, it was just a general term to used for effect. But as you took it to heart, I see that you can be easily blindsided by what's really going on through your passion for the club.

I just happen to be online when you posted the reply. If I were not on, I would not post. Simple. It's kinda rude not to reply.

Did not take it to heart.

I still believe what I said is fact....but time will tell

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Getting the blood flow
Well start pumping and lifting old man, game day is here and it would be a shame to see you cop pins 'n needles at the bounce down...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back