The "Question to the next person" game

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, but at the moment I own 1, yes 1, goldfish.

If you could have any known living animal as a pet, what would it be?

Tropical.

Would you rather travel forward in time or back in time?
Back in time. Invest my savings in Microsoft just as they are starting out. Then take that all that money and then invest in Apple around end of 2001 just before the iPod is released.

Road trip starting from Alaska and ending in Argentina or Road trip from Norway ending in South Africa?

Back in time. Invest my savings in Microsoft just as they are starting out. Then take that all that money and then invest in Apple around end of 2001 just before the iPod is released.

Road trip starting from Alaska and ending in Argentina or Road trip from Norway ending in South Africa?
Alaska to Argentina please.

If you could reduce your hours to 30 hours per week (assuming you have 38+ hour week) but get paid pro-rata (same hourly rate but only 30 hours), would you do it?

Alaska to Argentina please.

If you could reduce your hours to 30 hours per week (assuming you have 38+ hour week) but get paid pro-rata (same hourly rate but only 30 hours), would you do it?

Nope....

Would you rather bow out due to injury as an athlete and have all the hype in the world or play a career and not get anywhere....you actually become the worst hyped player to play in HISTORY

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nope....

Would you rather bow out due to injury as an athlete and have all the hype in the world or play a career and not get anywhere....you actually become the worst hyped player to play in HISTORY

Get injured

Manage your team's trade week in 2015, or manage your rival's trades in 2015 :D. (Maximum of 3 trades in either case)

31849-why-dont-we-have-both-gif-meme-IfmC.gif
*gif overrules inb4's:D (but srsly soft)

Hulk or thor?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back