Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried to do the same to you, that's when I noticed it was down. Thought it was only the app, but no, it's the game too. :(
You need PSN to play the game.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Down for maintenance from what I can see. Scheduled for an hour.

Thank god, stressing out getting error nw-31194-8 which seems like a problem for a lot of people post firmware 2.0 but if it's down for everyone that makes me feel a bit better.

What's the difficulty comparison of the nightfall vs the weekly this week? With the nightfall I've died a bunch because of that campaigner minatar that spawns up top that I've messed up killing when he shows up, but is getting to that point as easy with the weekly?
Easier than L28 heroic if you've got void weapons.

What's the difficulty comparison of the nightfall vs the weekly this week? With the nightfall I've died a bunch because of that campaigner minatar that spawns up top that I've messed up killing when he shows up, but is getting to that point as easy with the weekly?

Don't know if this works all the time, but was doing this one on my own the other day and getting hammered, but found if you shoot the nexus a few times, and sprint back to where the minotaur spawns, he doesn't seem to spawn. I only figured it out near the end, but it seemed to be working. I'd then just wait there for the nexus to stop shooting, get a few more shots in, and repeat. I'm not exactly sure where it is he spawns, but I just ran to that narrower tunnel at the top. Hopefully it works.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't know if this works all the time, but was doing this one on my own the other day and getting hammered, but found if you shoot the nexus a few times, and sprint back to where the minotaur spawns, he doesn't seem to spawn. I only figured it out near the end, but it seemed to be working. I'd then just wait there for the nexus to stop shooting, get a few more shots in, and repeat. I'm not exactly sure where it is he spawns, but I just ran to that narrower tunnel at the top. Hopefully it works.
I actually thought I figured that out too, I didn't take out the minotaur so I rushed outside to where those goblins spawn before nexus and took him out and sat there for a bit waiting for ammo synthesis to recharge and noticed he never respawned so tried doing what you did by just empting 4 - 5 shots then running back out but he spawned again shortly after but maybe I just didn't run out quick enough, might give it another crack that way if you did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back