Manchester United thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the club has known for some time that Wilson is going to be a serious player but I suspect they're wary about the risk of over exposing him and thus burning him out, it's frustrating seeing him blooded slowly but in the long run I think it will be for the best.

Id say he is better off learning from 3 of the best strikers in the world In training than going on loan, plus with our injury history he will probably be starting soon.
He won't be starting though and learning and actually playing are a world apart.

He needs to be playing and he could do that at another side consistently.

This is too good.

1470087_783649415035692_1284137990269990105_n.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Christ, how much better does Fellaini look?! Can see the confidence growing, but still isn't at the point where a bad loss wouldnt completely crush them

No idea, it's bizzare. Everygame I'm just expecting a player to get injured. Hopefully di Maria's was just precautionary but it's not usually good when a player is running and then stops and grabs his hammy. I was very happy to see Herrera again though, he is all class and we look a lot better when he is playing, let's hope LVG gives him more game time, same with Mata, thought he was brilliant.

MUST keep winning, get a good run going, 11pts from Chelsea now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back