Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

* what a slog, finally first bit of legendary armour.

Weeks to get Vanguard Level 2, Nek minnit, level 21 to 24 in an hour tonight.

I both love and hate this game :)

Rich is level 30
Probably couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. (Except perhaps Spud).
Almost, will be once I level up the raid gloves on my hunter.

That was seriously awesome tonight a nightfall, hard raid to the Gorgon Maze and then two runs through the raid on normal.

Big thanks to Spudregus_87, Blacky, Vooligan, silverscope, Seanybruz and manureid.

I'm over the moon to have got the last piece of armour I need to make level 30 and was blown away to get Gallajhorn and Praetorian Foil.

Big thanks to everyone who's helped out with my Destiny journey to date.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

30 odd energy, 5th chatterwhite, double up of raid armor/Aetheons epilogue, not one item of interest really which is a shame.

After I do the weekly strikes, level up my Hunter a bit to raid/nightfall standard might be time to move onto a different game until next weeks reset, rngesus has been a cruel mistress the last fortnight.

Well done to Rich & Scope landing Gjallahorns & Blacky getting hawkmoon, hopefully my luck changes soon seems most people have a Gjallahorn now in our group lol.

Last edited:
Rich... I know you stole my RNGesus powers from me. Please give them back. I'm much fairer in deciding who gets what!

Congrats Rich. Awesome mate :)

Sounds like it was a mixed bag for the gang last night. Such a lucky dip this game. Frustrating if you get stuff all & have to wait a week again.

Just one question after the crap I had to sit through on the tv with the Mrs last night... Is there any raiding left for old Bort tonight?

Very much a mixed bag. I'd swap Gallajhorn and my second fatebringer I got last night for raid gear to get me to 30.

I've been fairly lucky with weapons in raids but not armor.

Do Hard raid, get rewarded with the same Fatebringer I've had twice before, the same Praedyth's Revenge I've had twice before, the same Helen's Vengeance I've had before, and the same Sparrow I've had twice before.

Never mind, still have nightfall. Get same Vanguard scout rifle I bought a few weeks ago. FML.

Turn off Destiny, turn on gta

Very much a mixed bag. I'd swap Gallajhorn and my second fatebringer I got last night for raid gear to get me to 30.

I've been fairly lucky with weapons in raids but not armor.
Hopefully you'll get the missing pieces very soon, you deserve it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Congrats Rich. Awesome mate :)

Sounds like it was a mixed bag for the gang last night. Such a lucky dip this game. Frustrating if you get stuff all & have to wait a week again.

Just one question after the crap I had to sit through on the tv with the Mrs last night... Is there any raiding left for old Bort tonight?
I'm definitely up for a Friday night raid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back