S18 Offseason X-Men game I: First Strike

Are you interested in playing?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

upload_2014-11-25_23-22-14.jpeg

The White House-

Magneto and his troop approached the White House. What better way to kill the beast that is humanity than to cut off it's head. The hundreds of armed guards would do nothing to slow down the mutants and their powers. This would be a walk in the park. As they get closer they can see four figures, one in a wheel chair. Professor X, Psylocke, Cyclops and Wolverine stand in their path. This maybe harder than they had anticipated.

"Stop, Erik! This is not the way", bellows Charles Xavier. "You are better than this".
"Out of my way Charles. I have no intention of hurting you, but I will have to if you get in my way", responds Magneto in a calm, but forceful tone.

"* this", grumbles Wolverine. "I don't have time for all this chit chat. Let's get this started".

Wolverine gets down on his haunches and then leaps forth into the air with Claws fully extended.

wolverine-20090430022852186-000.jpg

Frankston Rover had just started his first shift as a security guard on the grounds of the White House. He checked his pistol was loaded then headed out for his patrol. This was quite the promotion from his old job down at the docks and he was keen to impress. He really didn't know what to expect. Most of the other guards had told him the job was fairly boring, with only the occasional fence-hopper to keep things interesting. As he wondered down the path he thought he saw some figures stand near the gate. They were not guards. He pulled his gun from his holster and started to jog towards the figures.

He couldn't see very clearly, but one appeared to have knives in both hands. This was a clear security breach.

"Stop or I'll shoot", he ordered as he aimed his pistol at the armed assailant.

Wolverine was mid jump when he saw something out of the corner of his eye. He didn't even have to think. His animal reflexes kicked in and he slashed wildly.

Frankston Rover dropped his pistol. He looked down to see blood pouring from his stomach. I hope this is covered by Workcover he thought as he slumped to the ground. This would be his last day on the job.

"Logan!', screamed Cyclops. "What have you done? He was just a human". "Whoops", said Wolverine with a shrug.

Magneto laughed. "You think you are going to stop us with these pathetic mutants. I've seen 5 year olds with better self-control".

"Juggernaut, Sabretooth, show them how it's done".

Sabretooth lunged forward heading straight in Cyclops' direction. Cyclops aimed his laser beam at the beast, but he was too quick. Sabretooth dodged and slashed him right across the face. Cyclops fell, his laser beam knocked right into the path of Professor X.

Charles Xavier was incinerated before their eyes.

"No!", cried Cyclops and slumped to his knees. "What have you done??".

"This was your fault. We warned you", Magneto proclaimed. "He was my oldest friend as well as foe. I guess I should be thanking you for making my job easier".

Psylocke was furious. "You'll pay for this!", she screamed, charging towards Magneto and his accomplices.

images

"Take care of this will you", Magneto ordered looking in Mystique's direction. She nodded and headed towards Psylocke.

The two mutants were locked in combat. Neither getting the upper hand. Finally Mystique got her in a headlock and started choking the life out of Psylocke. She gave a quick glance in Magneto's direction, who gave a small nod. Mystique snapped her neck like a twig.

Magneto's squad had landed a deadly first blow. Humanity was next.

6288468942_8e04c44209_z.jpg

Weapon X facility-

brahj felt like he had nothing left to live for. His dog Scamp had died the previous week and he'd just learned that Farmer Wants a Wife had been cancelled. By chance he had met a man by the name of William Stryker that had offered him an interesting proposal. A rebirth of sorts. Stryker had developed a special serum called "Project 11" that could give ordinary people amazing abilities, with little or no side effects.

Gambit had snuck into the facility and was watching the procedure from the rafters. This was not right, he thought to himself. Why would anyone willingly put themselves through this? He watched Stryker put brahj into the medi-pod and adjust the dials and serum levels.

"Just lie back and relax", Stryker told brahj. "The more you struggle the harder it will be. Everything is set. I'm going to get a coffee. I'll be back in a minute".

Gambit watched on as brahj screamed in agony, his body convulsing violently. This was wrong. He had to put this poor boy out of his pain.
He charged one of his playing cards and let it fly. It sliced straight through brahj's jugular. His body stopped moving. He was finally at peace.

tl;dr

Noobz0r (Professor X) killed by Cyclops
Frankston Rover (Civilian) killed by Wolverine
Andonis1997 (Psylocke) killed by Mystique
brahj (civilian) Experimented on by William Stryker then killed by Gambit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

anigif_enhanced-buzz-21491-1358954525-2.gif

Professor X died on his way back to his home planet.

Nah, anyone who has seen the credits of X3 knows Professor X probably just sent himself into the body of some cripple.

Regardless, sorry Cyclops. You must hang.

Amidoinitrite?

Cheers Cyclops :thumbsu:

Also, killing the same people early on is getting tired, particularly as they are active players.

Good write-up Footypie32.

Poor brahj almost got the best role in the game as well.

brahj, they said, have we got a little game for you
What you thought was to be fun was nothin' but a...
While you were sittin' home alone waiting 'til thirteen past the hour
Your werewolf character was dyin', sorry you didn't see him, but I'm glad we talked...

Oh, I, oh, you're not alive
Hey, I, I, oh, you're still not alive
Hey I, oh, you're not alive
Hey...oh...

Back