S18 Offseason X-Men game I: First Strike

Are you interested in playing?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

To avoid filling the thread with 'subbed' and 'In' posts can interested persons please just vote in the poll if you want to play. I will then add your name to the list. The game will start once we have at least 15 players.

X-Men: First Strike

xmenlegends2MagnetoHeadnShoulders24fLG.gif

"Good day pathetic humans. I'm am Magneto. And I'm here to cleanse the world of your feebleness. For too long Mutants have lived in the shadows, but no more. You will tremble before us as we crush you like ants. You may think Professor X and his 'X-Men' will save you, but they can't. This is your reckoning. I am calling on all fellow Mutants to heed my message and join me as we finally correct evolution's mistake. This will not be a war. This will be an extermination. Prepare to meet your maker."

Rules:

Day phase:
During the day all players will vote on who they want to lynch. Like Marlowe's game there will be a bit of flexibility in the hours. Most likely will be between 10am and 8pm. When voting you must BOLD the persons name you wish to lynch. If you wish to change you vote during the day please tag me in the post. Players that do not vote for two consecutive days will be chemically castrated and exiled into the abyss.

Upon the voting deadline (end of day-phase) the votes will be tallied by the moderator and whoever has received the most will be lynched and be out of the game: remember, once killed you cannot take further part; do not reveal your roles to anyone until the game has been concluded.

In the event of a tie, the lynchee will be decided by the toss of a coin. If 3 or more players are tied no lynching will take place for that day.

Night phase:
Will begin immediately after the day's lynching and last until morning. Players with roles will need to PM me with the ability they intend to use. If they do not they will not get to use their abilities for that night phase.

Abilities: Each role has two abilities. An "Aggressive" ability which they can use to kill any player in the game and a "Passive" ability which can come in many forms. You may only use one ability per night. Kills are capped at 4 per player, so use them wisely. Passive abilities will change depending on the role.

Obviously during the day the "Good" Players will want the group to vote for and lynch a an 'Evil Mutant', whilst the Evil Mutants will want not to be lynched; herein lies the fundamental strategy of the game ; can the "Good" players identify the Evil Mutants whilst at the same time convincing the rest of the group that they're not themselves evil? And can the Evil Mutants convince the group that they're not Evil at all and thus avoid being lynched?

Roles:

Magneto(
Evil) - Controls magnetic fields(Kills one player)/Steel trap(can trap a player for one night meaning the can't use either of their abilities)/recruit one ally(one player only, once in the game)

Professor X(Good) - Telepathy(can find out a players identity)/Mind control(change someone's vote) If he identifies a fellow 'good' mutant he can recruit them to his school, meaning he can talk with them via PM.

Wolverine(Good) - Claws(kills one player)/Healing(can revive themselves after a death once in the game)

Gambit(Good) - Killer cards(kills one player)/Super agility(can dodge a kill once in the game)

Storm(Good) - Lightning(kills one player)/Fog(cannot be identified or recruited twice per game)

Mystique(Evil) - Markswoman(Kills one player)/Shapeshift(can change form to another player for the night and if they are targeted the other player cops it(once per game)

Cyclops(Good) - Laserbeam(kills one player)/Martyr(if he's killed, takes the killer down with him)

Sabretooth(Evil) - Claws(kills one player)/Healing(can revive themselves after a death once in the game)

Juggernaut(Evil) - SuperSmash(kills one player)/Deflect(chooses another player and if they are targeted the other player cops it(once per game)

Psylocke(Good) - Psychic Dagger(kills one player)/Mind control(can change someone's vote)

Emma Frost(Evil) - Telepath(can find out a players identity)/Diamond form(Can avoid death twice in the game)

William Stryker(Neutral) - Experimentation(selects one player to 'experiment' on. If they are mutant they lose their powers and become a villager or if a villager is selected turns into Deadpool) Players Stryker experiments on may talk with him via PM.

Deadpool(allied to Stryker) - Swords(kills one player)/Human Shield(if Stryker is targeted Deadpool can take the blow, but this just means they revert back to there original role not die.) Note: Once dead William Stryker may choose another player to 'Experiment' on.

Roles will be designated using Random.org. If you do not receive a PM you are a plain old unevolved human.

And finally, this is my first time Moderating a game like this, which also happens to be a newish concept. I will make mistakes. If you think I have made a mistake or are not sure of the rules please PM me rather than bitch and moan in this thread. Be kind. :)

Player list:

1. Uncle_Leo
2. Wacky Tiger (Gambit) lynched
3. Frankston Rover killed by Wolverine

4. Son of God
5. The Filth Wizard (Professor X) killed by Wolverine
6. pantskyle (William Stryke) Killed y Gambit
7. miss_kate18 killed by Storm and Mystique
8. sverik25 killed by Cyclops
9. Noobz0r (Professor X)killed by Cyclops
10. Vooligan Mod killed

11. akkaps
12. timtamWB
13. Ashton Agar Mod killed
14. brahj (Deadpool) experimented on by Stryker then killed by Gambit
15. LP04 Mod killed

16. TN25
17. Andonis1997 (Psylocke) killed by Mystique
18. Shermy
19. fitzroybulldog (Storm) killed by Magneto
20. Grockadoc lynched
21. Marlowe (Sabretooth) lynched

Last edited:

Couldn't find it but this made me laugh.

wolverine-bitches-o.gif

I've got every episode on my hard drive so I might see how to turn it into a GIF just for you. It can be your Xmas present.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A lot of people obviously didn't read the OP properly. Stop clogging up the thread snapperheads!

Well at least the two teachers can read.

Maybe there is hope for the education system... :p

Back