S18 Offseason X-Men game I: First Strike

Are you interested in playing?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Also, isn't Wolverine dead?

Cyclops(Good) - Laserbeam(kills one player)/Martyr(if he's killed, takes the killer down with him)
Each night, a role has the choice of two options.

To either kill, or use their ability (which is specific to each role).

In this instance, Cyclops chose to kill that night, instead of using his ability.

Had he used his ability, and not chosen to kill sverik, he would have taken his killer down with him.

Oh s**t I gotta lynch someone soon.

Ok after this fifa match.

Get your votes in muppets.
Beaker_(Muppet).jpg

Gambit has been lynched

2069134-gb18.jpg

Wacky Tiger (Gambit [Good]) - killed by lynching
LP04 (Juggernaut [Evil]) - killed by me
Vooligan (Civilian) - killed by me
Ashton Agar (Civilian) - killed by me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You evil SOB
I wasn't the one who decided not to change my vote to Marlowe. You chose your own destiny, while I was merely referring to LP04 (evil) being killed due to inactivity.

oval-office-c1996.jpg

The Oval Office-

Storm knew she had to get all the innocents out of the White House. Any moment now Magento and his team would come charging in and it would be too late. She headed straight for the Oval Office to warn the President, but when she entered all she found was his sexy secretary, miss_kate18.

"Where's the President?", Storm demanded.

"He's already down in the bunker with the rest of his staff", miss_kate18 answered. "Who are you and why are you wearing the same shoes as me??".

"Bitch, please. These are Prada", Storm snapped back. "They don't sell these at Target".

"* you, weather girl. Why don't you go back to doing the forecast on Sunrise", miss_kate18 quipped back.

Next thing, they heard someone else opening the door.

"Mr President?", miss_kate18 asked with a shocked look on her face. "You're supposed to be in the bunker..."

Suddenly the Presidents eyes glowed yellow and he started turning blue...

Mystique now stood before them. She was also wearing a very familiar pair of heels.

"What the hell?", Storm snapped. "These were supposed to be a one off.

"These heels are made for walkin', and that's just what they'll do. One of these days these heels are...", Mystique began. "* it, I'm going to do this right now".

"Not so fast", miss_kate18 said, whipping a gun out of her garter belt and pointing at Storm and Mystique.

Storm gave a smirk and snapped her fingers, sending a bolt of lightning straight into miss_kate18. The secretary fell to the floor convulsing.

"Oooh, that's nasty", Mystique said cringing. She pulled her gun out and shot miss_kate18 in the head, finishing the job.

"Now, where were we?", she asked rhetorically. "Oh that's right, I was about to kill you too", said Mystique, pulling out an even bigger gun.

The_Cauldron_I_-_29_storm_fight_mystique.png

Storm sent another lightning bolt flying towards Mystique, knocking the gun out of her hand. Mystique quickly jumped and rolled under the Resolute Desk as Storm sent another bolt in her direction. Unfortunately, her aim was off and Mystique was able to gather herself and whip out her pistol, firing a shot into Storm's leg.

Storm clutch at her leg. She was in trouble. She needed to get outside into the elements. She ran a jumped through the window, sending glass flying everywhere.

She landed on the lawn, rolling to soften the fall. She got to her feet and tried to run.

"Where do you think you're going?", a voice bellowed behind her. She turned to see Magneto and Emma Frost. The former hovering just above the ground and the latter glittering like a diamond.

magneto1full01.png

"Please, not like this", Storm begged.

"I believe it's time I exercised some of my power", Magneto said, sending the iron gates flying towards Storm. The gates wrapped around Storm's helpless body, squeezing the life out of her.

"I was hoping for a bit of a challenge, but I guess I won't be getting that from you", he sighed, releasing the gates and letting Storm's lifeless body fall to the ground.

It was all up to Wolverine now. The only remaining good mutant.

tl;dr

Storm ( fitzroybulldog ) and Mystique kill miss_kate18
Magneto kills Storm

Ah f***. It's one thing to be killed, another to be killed twice but to be killed by a couple of people trying to out-sassy bitch me is just not on.

Well *....

I have nothing to go on, and I'm out all day. I'm just going to vote Grockadoc mainly because he hasn't been around too much.

Back