Media Bears Aim High - Hook Baited for Big Fish Also.

Would you join the Bears? (Votes hidden, clever approachment ploy)

• Yes, I could be awesome with them.

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • No, I'll continue to be a spud like beez never wanting to blossom or I've already blossomed.

Votes: 11 55.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

tumblr_n2xtzeN03p1tqs1heo1_500.gif

What a fantastic club the Las Vegas Bears are, you all know it, I also know it. Fresh from claiming the wooden spoon the Bears basically laughed at it for a while. We eventually used it to scoop soup our of a pot to feed the homeless in Las Vegas because we are that nice.

We boast a lot of things at the Bears, several EKA medalist including the most recent winner in brahj. Two posters voted in the top 20 of the league in pantskyle and again brahj and also the All SFA ruck guy in pantskyle. But that's not all!!!!

The Bears have a tremendous core of strong hilarious and just grouse posters who tend not to give two *s about the politics. Simply put we just have fun, win or lose, rain or sun etc etc.

The Bears recruitment for S19 has been low key to a point. We snared one of the coolest posters in MoOP whilst losing a pretty s**t poster in Brown Bottle. We also have had extensive talks with Broken to return him to the league next season. Those talks are ongoing.

But that doesn't feel like enough. The Bears management feel that there is still room for a big name (one that is actually active and not a big name years ago) or even a player with massive potential just waiting to explode into a top echelon player/poster.

Those that look into the Bears camp know we are fun guys (plus we added a pretty hot girl to our ranks for next season, miss_kate18). These posters that look in and see the tomfoolery going on might think to themselves "Feck I've stagnated and I need a boost, hmm these Bears look pretty cool maybe I'll look at joining them'.

We won't kid ourselves, we want you to join us and experience the way of the Bear. I could PM 20 or so posters and say to them to come here but that's slutty. PM us or me, say gidday in our current team thread.

I sense big things for the Bears in season 19. We can only really go up on the ladder (we could stay bottom, it's an option) we have a tremendous group of posters and we also have massive changes to happen in S19.

So join us on our quest for the Holy Grail of QOOTY. Take that next step as a poster/player. Become a manbear. We are more primed then Optimus and ready to rumble.

Lots of stuff here about coolness. Plus we do have brahj who seems well liked. I personally hate him as he is taking all my thunder. Just last week I had a sandwich in the fridge and he ate it for lunch, I asked him why and he spat in my mouth. I blame all you guys for pumping him up. He reminds me of an early PVF, I hope he crashes and burns and becomes a hack like him.

I digress, Bears good.

Brought to you by your number 5 and local superstar pantskyle.

By the way, we don't need to beg.

We already got the cream of the crop - The Mighty Boosh and Raveneyes will tear this competition apart next season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't think Bears used hooks or bait...
upload_2014-12-19_10-9-21.jpeg

You signed two hacks, well done. I bet both become inactive within five rounds.

Correction - 1 hack. The other one is all class.

We'll see, we all know how much you talk up your players like a big cuddly papa bear.

With 8 players in the top 50, it would seem he is justified, no?

With 8 players in the top 50, it would seem he is justified, no?

Nope. You're all s**t and none of you made my top 20 or top 61.

I can bearly believe what I'm reading

Because you are in awe of me?

I'll send you a signed picture of akkaps squatting on danoz.

Because you are in awe of me?

I'll send you a signed picture of akkaps squatting on danoz.

Can you get brahj to sign it instead?
I want it to be worth something

Back