2015 Saints Memberships

Remove this Banner Ad

Haven't been a member for about 8-9 years (I know poor form) but just signed myself the missus and bubs up.

I'm not going to be a closet/bandwagon supporter this time round.

if I hadn't of joined BF a few weeks back I probably wouldn't have, you guys have got me excited for the future.
Hard and tough times still ahead, and we have to take the good with the bad. But it does look like we are on the right track,.

I reckon club has taken great initiative in sharing videos, news etc.

Club has been clear in their future plans and they involved their members and supporters.

Finally this year we have recruited good players which makes lots of difference.

I am hearing and reading lots of good things about our club on news and social media sites.

It can only get better from here.

If we get 25000 members b4 christmas, it tells lots about our club , its achievement and its future.

Very true.

i wasn't a member during the good times, at least I can say im a member during the bad times.
A member for 22 years.

Its enjoyable. Just a little difficult during the down years. I save to pay for a reserve seat. When we are in a down period, i start looking at the draft more, the younger kids and even take note about the vfl sides

I reckon club has taken great initiative in sharing videos, news etc.

Really do feel they ought to have member-specific stuff though, as a perk of being one. I have two email addresses that receive Saints email - one is my work one that I used in buying store items a couple years back, the other is my own email which is listed on my membership.
I get the same news on both email addresses - one is just presented as a members letter. But the video within this 'members letter' is linked to from the non-member email, and on the website, so I really don't get any special info or treatment that a non-member would get.
Overall though, the club's social media efforts, even the last 2 years membership campaigns, are night and day compared to just 3-4 years ago.

My parents bought me my membership for Christmas and then I bought mine 2 days later after they called me.

Sorry guys -1 membership. Classic that saints still took my money though

24,567 + 3

Just phoned up for our two and in the spirit of 25 by 25, also bought one for my mum who lives in Albury and is a fanatical Richmond supporter.

Had to wait for a few minutes to get through. Very polite young guy who served me said they were very busy and no surprise thought the 25 by 25 campaign had been a huge success.

Very true.

i wasn't a member during the good times, at least I can say im a member during the bad times.
I became a member in 2005 at the start of our good times so this is my first experience as a member during our down time and I have to say that even though it was always good to win alot of games and get where we did, just seeing the guys develop and the goal to get back into finals and premiership contention is just as good. I think it's the whole experience of the journey back to the top. Hopefully when we are lifting the cup up in 4-6 years time you can say to yourself that you were there at the beginning, that you supported and put your money into the club when they needed it most and you watched these kids develop to become great players and develop into a great team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For a club that finished dead last this year, it's an amazing effort from all involved to not just meet our target, but smash right through it.

Incredibly proud of this.

Also a few of our boys are going around and knocking on doors to thank members that have signed up so just shows that everyone is willing to go above and beyond for the club. Great to see.

For a club that finished dead last this year, it's an amazing effort from all involved to not just meet our target, but smash right through it.

Incredibly proud of this.

Also a few of our boys are going around and knocking on doors to thank members that have signed up so just shows that everyone is willing to go above and beyond for the club. Great to see.
If only rhys was still a saint ;)

Although he is now renting out the place :(

Hey all again, I grew up in a saints family, lived in Highett for my primary school years, used to go to some games back in the day at Moorabbin, my bro used to live across the street, anyways... Never had a membership until 2012, I'd decided at that stage with a new coach in Scotty Watters and the possibility of a rebuild that now was the time to sign up and be a member not a supporter and that getting on board then would be more rewarding than getting on because we are in a dominant position, I've had a membership ever since , found the smart pay option really viable for me and as of last season even got my flatmate who's from NZ on board for a membership of her own too.. Loving the 2015 Members pack as well, feels like the saints are starting to build some real momentum! :)

leXQXcU.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back