Competitions Saints Big Footy Supercoach 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Significant

Premiership Player
Nov 30, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hello kentlemen and gentleladies,

519711 is the Supercoach League number for the Saints BigFooty League.

Every year, we compete against other team pages across BigFooty to see who will reign supreme.

If you're interested, please sign up. I have recreated the league, but only have 9 of 20 accounted for so far.

If we fill up quick, I'll create a second League (interest permitting).

Have at it, and LFG!

Count Me In Rick And Morty GIF

Apoligies if this isn't the right spot for this, I didn't want to invade your game day thread!

I'm bloody torn on my last SC selection, I have Phillipou in for a while which seemed to draw some heat from others, but I feel like all I have heard is positive things on him this pre season.

I did notice there is a injury marker next to him, with a hip test.

what is everyones view on him this year from a SuperCoach perspective?

Is he a player who could hit 70's and 80's on a weekly basis?

Apoligies if this isn't the right spot for this, I didn't want to invade your game day thread!

I'm bloody torn on my last SC selection, I have Phillipou in for a while which seemed to draw some heat from others, but I feel like all I have heard is positive things on him this pre season.

I did notice there is a injury marker next to him, with a hip test.

what is everyones view on him this year from a SuperCoach perspective?

Is he a player who could hit 70's and 80's on a weekly basis?
I estimate he will range somewhere between a 55 - 70 average.

Apols for the intrusion, but how likely is Schoenmaker to debut Rd 1? I noticed Darcy Wilson has been announced, but do people think Arie could play as well with the club spreading out the announcements? Thanks in advance.

Both leagues above are full. Anyone else got any Saints SC league openings? Cheers.
Mave my friend. Create a new league called "BigFooty StKilda 2" and share the code in here for late comers.

It will be included in the BigFooty SC Comp I alluded to above.

Mave my friend. Create a new league called "BigFooty StKilda 2" and share the code in here for late comers.

It will be included in the BigFooty SC Comp I alluded to above.

All done!

931179​

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey fellas, sorry for intruding. Congrats on the win last Thurs.

Question regarding Windhager for SC purposes:
Do you think his midfield role is secured now?
I assume he didn't get the mid time in round 1 due to still recovering from the hand surgery.
Any risk of ZJones, Dow and HClark taking his midfield time when they return?

Hey fellas, sorry for intruding. Congrats on the win last Thurs.

Question regarding Windhager for SC purposes:
Do you think his midfield role is secured now?
I assume he didn't get the mid time in round 1 due to still recovering from the hand surgery.
Any risk of ZJones, Dow and HClark taking his midfield time when they return?
He's very secure I'd say. If he'd tagged, it'd be more of a risk but he spoke after the game about how he was just playing as a normal mid. We've been crying out for a change up to the dour mix of Crouch, Steele and Ross for a while. Windy looked awesome as a genuine mid and got the second most CBAs. Phillipou seems a way off and they're sticking with Owens as a forward it seems. Jones and Dow are probably going for the same role and Clark never seems to get a go as a perma mid. I expect Windy to get a good run at it now as a full time mid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back