2014/15 NHL Regular Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there a link to where I could watch this?

Thanks mate. I finally got around to watching it. I feel as though the Blackhawks aren't as accessible then the other teams are in terms of ''All Access Areas''. I liked the story with Trotz and his son. That must've been a hard time with his son. I really wish they went deeper into Scott Darling's story. Played in 14 different teams in 9 seasons including 3 in 1 season. But yeah would love see to any level of insight into the Blackhawks off ice. Apparently Duncan Keith is on the same level as Bryzgalov for weirdness.

Stars comeback to win the cripple fight in a shootout, with Lindback in net. They go 3-0 on the road trip. Tyler Seguin grabbed himself 3 points, 2 goals from the game.

Clinical performance against the Leafs. 23-9-2 with a very good draw coming up :thumbsu:

Reckon we'll find this on Charkey's breakfast table?

quick-3d-box-copy-231x300.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Panthers! Love having them as my 2nd team of sorts.

Kings PP at the moment is incredible.

How the Kings ****ed that up, I have no idea.

It's actually kind of fun seeing us being beaten so badly. More interested to see how they will respond to this more then anything.

Another game closer to the season being over and another game closer showing half these campaigners the door is the only joy that can be taken out of today.

Another game closer to the season being over and another game closer showing half these campaigners the door is the only joy that can be taken out of today.

Can Seguin take the rest of the season off and hit the golf course early?

Big Dick Rick Nash closing in for most goals - robbed of a hattrick tonight by the shitty Garden statisticians.

Seguin should have had at least 2 goals tonight, 4 went off the post and he was stoned by Bernier at least twice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back