2014/15 NHL Regular Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

On another aside.. who thinks I should pay 100 USD to go see Eichel v McDavid at the Bell Centre on NYE..

When i'm faced with decisions like this - I always ask will I regret missing it in the future? And what are the chances I can do it again?

I'd say yes you'd regret it, and next time they play it each other it will be at the top level, and will run you close to $100 anyway, even if your back in North America when they lineup.

Get it done

Usually use Yahoo for my score updates, but I CANNOT handle this new white backscreen.

What else do you guys use. NHL.com, TSN?

NHL app on smartphone does the job perfectly for me.

Ouch... Weber's armpit lands on the skate of McGinn. Blood ensued.

Is it just me or is there is something very unsettling about the Preds? Maybe it's the fact there is a NHL team in Tennessee. I don't know.

Sabres have won 9 of the last 12. Whoa.

Islanders going with 4 forwards on a 4 on 3 PP in OT. I don't think I've seen that before.

Islanders don't disappoint me in the SO and help keep my multi alive :D

Islanders 9-0 after regulation this season.

Sabres keep on winning.

Last edited:
Watch the Oilers get even worse.

I thought Slava Voynov was a seasoned vet. Kid is the same age as me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for getting me out of debt Habs :D

20 round shoot out in the Panthers/Caps game. Holy s**t.

When i'm faced with decisions like this - I always ask will I regret missing it in the future? And what are the chances I can do it again?

I'd say yes you'd regret it, and next time they play it each other it will be at the top level, and will run you close to $100 anyway, even if your back in North America when they lineup.

Get it done
Ugh, totally forgot today and they are now $120 when the other day some were up for 90. Got a Canucks v Isles ticket for $53 though.

Lehtonen shuts out the Canucks. Lindback was going to play vs Van or Calgary but Ruff may rethink that now.

NHL app on smartphone does the job perfectly for me.

The problem with the app is that you'll go to watch an old game, not knowing the scores, but the first thing that pops up is a big headline news story about the game which gives away the result.

Who watched the EPIX Road to the Winter Classic? I thought it was so boring and dragged on forever, didn't get the right mix of on and off the ice I thought, with too much time focused on bland training event/staff/game highlights than the players themselves. Although to be fair the Caps and Hawks star players aren't that prolific in front of the camera other than maybe Ovi.

I wish HBO were still doing it, but not even they could save the travesty of the Red Wings and Maple Leafs' seasons last year. ******* 24/7 killers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back