Official Team Thread Swamprats Offical OffSeason S19-S20 Thread. First Signing of the Season

Remove this Banner Ad

The first cab of the ranks is the official announcement of Noobz0r as my Co-Captain for the upcoming season. Noobz is one of the best posters in the league and will take a leading position as we look to take this club forward in next season and beyond. I, for one, am looking forward to working with Noobz as we look to increase our fortunes on and off the field.
Oh my :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to be on bored!

We still sticking with Swamprats, just changing the location? I nominate Stockholm.

Stockholm Swamprats. Has a nice ring to it

I'm definitely suffering Stockholm Syndrome at the moment... ;)

Told you I'd keep my word.

Thank you.

ohhh intrigue. what happened here.

Also bffl, don't **** this up, the swampies are building something to stick it to the SFA here, which i wholeheartedly support, so don't you start causing unnecessary problems (unless previously sanctioned by the leadership group) or i'm just going to have to get you to find a switch so i can give you what for.

ohhh intrigue. what happened here.

Also bffl, don't **** this up, the swampies are building something to stick it to the SFA here, which i wholeheartedly support, so don't you start causing unnecessary problems (unless previously sanctioned by the leadership group) or i'm just going to have to get you to find a switch so i can give you what for.
Stick it to the SFA? Most of the SFA are behinds the rats. It's the Dragons and a couple of other select posters that they're going to stick it to.

Stick it to the SFA? Most of the SFA are behinds the rats. It's the Dragons and a couple of other select posters that they're going to stick it to.

It was more directed at a few certains who seem to really enjoy seeing clubs fold. SFA was the wrong word. certain SFAers is what it should be.

Welcome aboard lads seems the #swampiesunite campaign is working well. I'm just doing a new home brew featuring the distaste of noobz0r leaving us, not sure how well it will go down but I was planning on using it to set his car alight.

Welcome aboard lads seems the #swampiesunite campaign is working well. I'm just doing a new home brew featuring the distaste of noobz0r leaving us, not sure how well it will go down but I was planning on using it to set his car alight.

I'll bring my lighter. Also, welcome fellas...now lets get wasted

Remove this Banner Ad

Back