Social Off Topic Thread - House of Dastardly Crax

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy s**t dude! I thought that I was the only one who had that problem. When I say to the wife "I dunno, that bluey-green colour" she gets stuck into me as if I were some troglodyte who'd spent years in a cave but tried to explain what a sunset looked like.

Holy s**t dude! I thought that I was the only one who had that problem. When I say to the wife "I dunno, that bluey-green colour" she gets stuck into me as if I were some troglodyte who'd spent years in a cave but tried to explain what a sunset looked like.
Lol
I learned my colours from a big box of Derwent pencils that my older sister owned when I was a kid. French Grey, Grass Green, Bottle Green, Canary Yellow, Carmine, Terracotta, etc....
Unfortunately a lot of the names have changed since I was a kid and I get some strange looks from my kids if I attempt to name the colour of their clothing these days. I still don't know the difference between maroon and burgundy, nor teal, aqua, turquoise, bluey green or greenish blue. :)
Worse, still, is the fact that these are now the names of children!! :(

Last edited:
Hahahaha! Keep them coming please JUBJUB? I'm in such a bad mood lol
DjPMzlU.gif
Oy3Yjjl.jpg

2lbhrisjpg.gif
27x2rsi.jpg%3E

Was close NSFB, very close. In the end I think the match was a tad over the 2 hour mark.

Hope the movie was a whole lot better.
The movie was wonderful. Recommend watching.

aaarrghhh!!!
I remember when I was getting a filling behind one of my front teeth (no needles as I was 'tough' (not sure- maybe I hated them as a teenager. I can't remember)) and my dentist exposed the nerve...
My bum stayed on the seat, luckily- otherwise I reckon he'd have drilled out my eyeball, too!

I didn't scream or jumped up (maybe squirmed around) but f**k me I had headaches for days.

Whose the nuffbag that keeps changing the heading of this topic ?
It's getting annoying
:eek:

:oops:

Ummm, that'd be me :(

Just a bit of a joke JUB, because it's the Off Topic thread, I thought we shouldn't keep the same thread title, part of going off topic :$

The creator of this thread SquishyKitty

Her thread her rules.
Thanks Turts, it's more 'our' thread, I don't really think of it as mine :)

She is evolving the title with the thread topics.

I am still waiting for Monica Bellucci. But then it is a far queue I am in.
Next week! Monica Bellucci week lol

But, if changing the title is annoying peeps, it can stay the same name. Let me know what you guys think :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol
I learned my colours from a big box of Derwent pencils that my older sister owned when I was a kid. French Grey, Grass Green, Bottle Green, Canary Yellow, Carmine, Terracotta, etc....
Unfortunately a lot of the names have changed since I was a kid and I get some strange looks from my kids if I attempt to name the colour of their clothing these days. I still don't know the difference between maroon and burgundy, nor teal, aqua, turquoise, bluey green or greenish blue. :)
Worse, still, is the fact that these are now the names of children!! :(
Made me lol Children's names pmsl

I also had Derwent pencils, adored them!!! The names of the colours are gorgeous! I hate the colour teal, my school uniform was that colour + now teal can mean anything from turquoise to Ming blue!!! People are just lazy!

Made me lol Children's names pmsl

I also had Derwent pencils, adored them!!! The names of the colours are gorgeous! I hate the colour teal, my school uniform was that colour + now teal can mean anything from turquoise to Ming blue!!! People are just lazy!
I can't believe how proud I was that I could tell the difference between leaf green and grass green #47 and #48 in the Derwent pencil range.... WITHOUT CHECKING THE NUMBER!!! Woweeeee!! Lol :D:D

Thanks Turts, it's more 'our' thread, I don't really think of it as mine :)

Next week! Monica Bellucci week lol

But, if changing the title is annoying peeps, it can stay the same name. Let me know what you guys think :)
Name change? Doesn't bother me either way. I know how to find the thread :) You don't get rid of me that easily, missy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back