Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checked my Postmaster after raiding last night...after thinking I got only armour/shards, I find a raid auto rifle, raid scout rifle, Hawkmoon, and the grand prize: No Land Beyond. :drunk:
Nice score!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Man Just got this on the old sexboxone and am loving it but after reading the last 10 pages or so seems I have a long way to go.

oh yeah, this happened the other day too

B8JfWkQIEAAXk89.jpg:large

Apart from beating Crota on Hard I think I'm pretty much done until HoW comes out.

Just checked my Postmaster after raiding last night...after thinking I got only armour/shards, I find a raid auto rifle, raid scout rifle, Hawkmoon, and the grand prize: No Land Beyond. :drunk:
Bloody hell! Score!

Yeah I hit my first 32 the other night, have a 31 and a 26 plus & am only allowed to play 2 nights a week now....

Totally know how you guys feel :p
Heard this was the case. Did chuckle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never take it for granted my friend. Appreciate every ascendant shard and No land beyond you get.
When the next DLC drops are you filing for divorce? :p

Yeah I hit my first 32 the other night, have a 31 and a 26 plus & am only allowed to play 2 nights a week now....

Totally know how you guys feel
Gents, please. A moment for our fallen comrade.

Only have Fang of Ir Yut and Gjallerhorn to level, both of which will be finished tomorrow and I'm done with Destiny, apart from raids.

Word of Crota/ Fang of Ir Yut
Blackhammer
Gjallerhorn

Beast setup.

Got my second 32 (Titan) last night... Just need a chest piece for my hunter and a few more shards.

So over the last couple of weeks, I've spoken to a number of you about some sort of AFL Fantasy league for us BigFooty Destiny players. Seems the consensus was for it to be on Supercoach. I've never done Supercoach before, but I've signed up and created a 'Destiny BigFooty' league. If you'd like to join the fun and banter, the league code is: 510005

Should be fun! I fully expect my backside to be handed to me in this league, especially if some of you are as good as you brag :p:p:D

EDIT: I've just thrown together a team - I'm not happy with it - I'll spend the next 62 days, 9 hours and 24 miniutes tinkering with it. :)

Last edited:
Our team is really struggling on Hard mode Crota. No titans and 3 31s has made it bloody difficult.
Also struggling for motivation as the only weapon i really want now is Blackhammer which you cant get on Hard mode so ive been told. Also find the new raid weapons arent anything compared to the VOG ones, which is dissapointing. All ive got out of the primaries is 3 pulse rifles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back