Social Off Topic Thread - House of Dastardly Crax

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol ;) He might actually be grateful- before he blocks you, me AND SquishyKitty
Should be mostly greatful to me as after he owned me in that thread about disliked cats, every time i get owned it's because I don't put any effort into the post and type one liners

Should be mostly greatful to me as after he owned me in that thread about disliked cats, every time i get owned it's because I don't put any effort into the post and type one liners
Yeah, too easy to go off halfcocked without thinking from all angles. I do it often when I buzz in and out and haven't remembered what's been said in threads prior to my post. :oops:
As long as you don't hold grudges and can see the mistake you've made, you'll survive :D

i go missing for a hundred pages or so and people think i have been cooked in a bushfire....

just busy sorting out the start of the school year, year 5's this year.

also bought a new block of land.

and secured a rental through wifes work for $60 per week to live in whilst we build which is crazzzzzy. though means i will be moving next week around work. and due for more 40 degree weather....i think i am secretly trying to harm myself...

of to perth tomorrow to do an annual clothes shop and take my 4 year old to see nana to collect birthday presents as she turns 5 on sunday.

so will probably be missing for another 100 pages or so.

i go missing for a hundred pages or so and people think i have been cooked in a bushfire....

just busy sorting out the start of the school year, year 5's this year.

also bought a new block of land.

and secured a rental through wifes work for $60 per week to live in whilst we build which is crazzzzzy. though means i will be moving next week around work. and due for more 40 degree weather....i think i am secretly trying to harm myself...

of to perth tomorrow to do an annual clothes shop and take my 4 year old to see nana to collect birthday presents as she turns 5 on sunday.

so will probably be missing for another 100 pages or so.
How dare you have any life other than BF, rooie ??
People will start to think you don't love us anymore. :(

Have a safe drive up/down/across to Perth- hope the farm chugs along OK without you for the day- and best wishes for the new school year.
Good luck to you, too, Shell , for your new school year!

How dare you have any life other than BF, rooie ??
People will start to think you don't love us anymore. :(

Have a safe drive up/down/across to Perth- hope the farm chugs along OK without you for the day- and best wishes for the new school year.
Good luck to you, too, Shell , for your new school year!
and El Dubya good luck for your school year too

10942639_896316477055386_882440988703408555_n.png
Talking of Tom Selleck a few posts back He has just become 70

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's an interesting fact for you two- Perth has about 13 hours of sunshine in summer- I just eyeballed some weather stats a short while ago) and Sydney has about 8 :eek:
I only looked at a couple of months each but thought that was really really weird!
We just get so much blue sky in summer, it's crazy. Sydney must get a lot of cloud cover even when it isn't raining.
Needs more research. I already know what will happen when I look up Melbourne...

Here's an interesting fact for you two- Perth has about 13 hours of sunshine in summer- I just eyeballed some weather stats a short while ago) and Sydney has about 8 :eek:
I only looked at a couple of months each but thought that was really really weird!
We just get so much blue sky in summer, it's crazy. Sydney must get a lot of cloud cover even when it isn't raining.
Needs more research. I already know what will happen when I look up Melbourne...

You are such a nerd :p

Looks like I picked the best city to live in.

I can't stand the sun.
XzYCGbh.gif

I've been there heaps and seen about 5%. Perth/Freo-o-o, Mandurah area, Pilbara and that's about it.
well, I guess my statement was a bit sweeping , though Having driven around from the Nullabour, down and around Esperance, day trips to Margaret River, and through those beautiful beautiful trees around and along heaps of roads from there, through bush, along the coast etc etc right up to Wave Rock and across , back to Bussleton and others in between , then Mandurah, etc etc , up to Geraldton, then across to the mining towns , down to Kal etc . I still really shouldn't boast about seeing half of it . But a lot of the lower part of the state . Was there just over 2 months, and did a LOT of kms Would like to go back

AND, I still don't know what happens when we follow someone !! On the computer Or when some one follows me . OK, smart guys :) Left myself wide open there for wisecracks . Although I DO know what I would do in real life if someone grabbed me in a street :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back