Werewolf Werewolf Game: "Game of Werewolf", a game of werewolf for werewolf gamers.

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm liking your Mayor role but I'd spread it over a number of days and the reward for winning the position is a clue.

Wolves etc can also get a clue.

So the same person would get it for say, two or three days?

The issue then becomes that they become a target, and the idea of the role is that they have the role during the day and lose it by that night, so they aren't really painting a target on their back for evil.

The issue then becomes that they become a target, and the idea of the role is that they have the role during the day and lose it by that night, so they aren't really painting a target on their back for evil.
I think he means you elect a mayor everyday and a perk is that they get a clue.

Nah. One clue every three days.

No two votes.

The best player over a three day period is given a clue in private at the end of the three days.

Ah I get you now.

The issue is the game only runs on average 5-6 days so you'd get one MVP, maybe two. Agreed that that makes it more coveted, but this way people have a reason to be active each day.

Ah I get you now.

The issue is the game only runs on average 5-6 days so you'd get one MVP, maybe two. Agreed that that makes it more coveted, but this way people have a reason to be active each day.
Make it so that the mayor is awarded each day but on odd days they get 2 votes and even days they get clues or just every day they get clues.

This is why I brought the rule in. I think if every now and then we trial new rules they can organically change to a point where they work well.
Agreed. No point playing the same game with just new people in the roles

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back