Werewolf Werewolf Game: "Game of Werewolf", a game of werewolf for werewolf gamers.

Remove this Banner Ad

You also got the equal most points for Fastlane.

Well, I guess now that you got -10 points you didn't.
timtam pls. I'm sorry. It's in the past. I made a mistake. Forgive me please? :(

timtam pls. I'm sorry. It's in the past. I made a mistake. Forgive me please? :(
No.

UsVhF2p.gif

But we're even now. I remember you led the charge against me in one of the earlier games.
Yes. And you turned out to be evil. And I was good in this game.

We're not even.

I think you'll find as soon as Tigland revealed himself to be a flog I said to kill him ;)

Also, we weren't going for villagers, we were legitimately trying to kill that damn vigilante.

We stuffed up when it took us too long to kill them. Plus the wolves dying so quickly and being inactive also meant less kills overall, particularly when both killers were still alive.

We never would have won, because Hatchy, the last killer was still alive, anyway. I think it's important to kill the Killers as soon as they're revealed, as they become more and more important in the latter stages of teh game.

Losing the wolves damaged evil greatly and the final wolf forgetting to do stuff as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best player? Hmmm... Not really sure. Perhaps Pantskyle.

I personally think that the Mafia should have necked Tigland early. The clues are vital to exposing the truth. Weed out one or two flogs and then they become jittery.

Mafia played well but dropped the ball near the end. There were only a few villagers left and that's the area that they need to hide in. By killing them, it ruins your chances of hiding.

Overall, the Mafia played well but made some costly errors and it ultimately meant there was no chance.

Still looking for a Pants Badge, Clarkey?

BOG for me was tigland. Got the clues out. Worked hard to get people involved and was prepared to bounce ideas around.

I think you'll find as soon as Tigland revealed himself to be a flog I said to kill him ;)

Also, we weren't going for villagers, we were legitimately trying to kill that damn vigilante.

We stuffed up when it took us too long to kill them. Plus the wolves dying so quickly and being inactive also meant less kills overall, particularly when both killers were still alive.

We never would have won, because Hatchy, the last killer was still alive, anyway. I think it's important to kill the Killers as soon as they're revealed, as they become more and more important in the latter stages of teh game.

I was surprised about that because the clues were very helpful. Kill tigland and when the next flog stood up, knock them off too until there are none left.

I had my suspicions on you but not on Wacky Tiger until late in the game.

I like the clue idea for the flogs. Makes them a little more relevant. I also like the idea that they get a clue every 2nd night. Might also be a possibility to randomise who the clue is on. That way the hosts are not inclined to always provide an evil clue. If a a villager each time so be it.

I don't mind it but they should be really tough to figure out.

The flogs already have the advantage of being able to group vote. They don't need any more.

Still looking for a Pants Badge, Clarkey?

BOG for me was tigland. Got the clues out. Worked hard to get people involved and was prepared to bounce ideas around.

I was surprised about that because the clues were very helpful. Kill tigland and when the next flog stood up, knock them off too until there are none left.

I had my suspicions on you but not on Wacky Tiger until late in the game.
Neve asked for one, never wanted one. Still won't and don't.

Yeah I thought the clue role is a bit OP.

Because, it's tough when by the end, the flogs had pretty much guessed all the roles. There really is no way out.

Plus, the balance of the clue depends on each mod, and how good they are with making them tricky, but not impossible to work out. I thought ClarkeM did well with the clues this game.

Although, I do like the idea of having a randomised clue thing.

But being able to vote together should be power enough. And plus, you are guaranteed to stay in the game because you can have others prove you are a flog. And evil ain't gonna kill ya.

I think people have just been playing the flogs shithouse which has what led to the clue being brought in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back